BRN Discussion Ongoing

7für7

Top 20
Your sense for expectations needs to be calibrated to the real world
And your sense of Humor should be downloaded asap… irony and sarcasm as well…I already informed Morpheus

Reactions: 1 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

1000018290.jpg

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
The secret sauce

Reactions: 5 users
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Some nice buying this morning. Looks ready to pop

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

7für7

Top 20
I’m waiting for news actually… doesn’t have to mean anything… one option is also that the resistance of 15cents was showing a strong support and also a buying signal at the same time. All pure speculations because the cockroaches are everywhere..

One announcement could be for example “brainchip is pleased to announce that akida is in every electronic device and Daimler decided to rebrand it’s “Mercedes Benz” to “merkida brains”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire

Flenton

Regular

Unfortunately I've seen this too many times before to get excited about without any news.
Hope your right to though.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Unfortunately I've seen this too many times before to get excited about without any news.
Hope your right to though.
Yep seen it many times over the last 4 years.......there are some good line wipes with almost 9m traded so far. I have been buying what I can around 16-20c. Hoping we can nudge 20c soon......could get a run on nervous shorters

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Yep seen it many times over the last 4 years.......there are some good line wipes with almost 9m traded so far. I have been buying what I can around 16-20c. Hoping we can nudge 20c soon......could get a run on nervous shorters
It's certainly looking much more betterer :);)

1726194510719.png

A GREEN Friday (13th)!! On the cards!?

• Fire

Diogenese

Top 20
All this talk of Nintendo made me check in on Sony.

Interesting patent Dec 23.

Obviously working towards SNN as well.

If only hey?

Sony Patent | Deployment of dynamic vision sensor hybrid element in method for tracking a controller and simultaneous body tracking, slam or safety shutter​

Patent: Deployment of dynamic vision sensor hybrid element in method for tracking a controller and simultaneous body tracking, slam or safety shutter

Patent PDF: 20230398434

Publication Number: 20230398434

Publication Date: 2023-12-14

Assignee: Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc

Excerpt:

In an alternative implementation finger tracking may be performed without the use of one or more light sources. A machine learning model may be trained with a machine learning algorithm to detect finger position from events generated from ambient light changes due to finger movement. The machine learning model may be a general machine learning model such as a CNN, RNN or DNN as discussed above. In some implementations specialized machine learning model such as for example and without limitation a spiking (or sparking) neural network (SNN) may be trained with a specialized machine learning algorithm. An SNN mimics biological NNs by having an activation threshold and a weight that is adjusted according to a relative spike time within an interval, also known as Spike-timing-dependent-plasticity (STDP). When the activation threshold is achieved the SNN is said to spike and transmit its weight to the next layer. An SNN may be trained via STDP and supervised or unsupervised learning techniques. and More information about SNNs can be found in Tavanaei, Amirhossein et al. “Deep Learning in Spiking Neural Networks” Neural Networks (2018) arXiv:1804.08150, the contents of which are incorporated herein by reference for all purposes.
I see they are quoting a papyrus from Tutankhamun's tomb.

• Haha
  • Thinking
  • Sad
All this talk of Nintendo made me check in on Sony.

Interesting patent Dec 23.

Obviously working towards SNN as well.

If only hey?

Sony Patent | Deployment of dynamic vision sensor hybrid element in method for tracking a controller and simultaneous body tracking, slam or safety shutter​

Patent: Deployment of dynamic vision sensor hybrid element in method for tracking a controller and simultaneous body tracking, slam or safety shutter

Patent PDF: 20230398434

Publication Number: 20230398434

Publication Date: 2023-12-14

Assignee: Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc

Excerpt:

In an alternative implementation finger tracking may be performed without the use of one or more light sources. A machine learning model may be trained with a machine learning algorithm to detect finger position from events generated from ambient light changes due to finger movement. The machine learning model may be a general machine learning model such as a CNN, RNN or DNN as discussed above. In some implementations specialized machine learning model such as for example and without limitation a spiking (or sparking) neural network (SNN) may be trained with a specialized machine learning algorithm. An SNN mimics biological NNs by having an activation threshold and a weight that is adjusted according to a relative spike time within an interval, also known as Spike-timing-dependent-plasticity (STDP). When the activation threshold is achieved the SNN is said to spike and transmit its weight to the next layer. An SNN may be trained via STDP and supervised or unsupervised learning techniques. and More information about SNNs can be found in Tavanaei, Amirhossein et al. “Deep Learning in Spiking Neural Networks” Neural Networks (2018) arXiv:1804.08150, the contents of which are incorporated herein by reference for all purposes.
What is the general consensus on the possibility of BRN being apart of this considering Prophesse are with Sony allready, is this an option now or further down the road we may be involved ?.

Reactions: 2 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Phew! We got the lid back on that then!

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

7für7

Top 20
Reactions: 2 users

Shadow59

Regular
WE'RE UP HALF A CENT ON FRIDAY!!!!!
*THERE MUST BE A TAKEOVER COMING!!! WAIT FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT ON MONDAY!!!!*

*Not financial advice....or serious

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users

7für7

Top 20
WE'RE UP HALF A CENT ON FRIDAY!!!!!
*THERE MUST BE A TAKEOVER COMING!!! WAIT FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT ON MONDAY!!!!*

*Not financial advice....or serious
Call me a pusher, but i see more than + 2% on a Friday… without news? This could be our gamechanger we was waiting for! Take that shorter!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

manny100

Regular
Sean said deal decisions were getting close.
He knows because when they tender for a project they know the lead time and projected tape out date.
So he is not going out on a limb when he says they are close.
It's not as hard as the crapper morons make out -- its a actually quite simple

• Love

FJ-215

Regular
Call me a pusher, but i see more than + 2% on a Friday… without news? This could be our gamechanger we was waiting for! Take that shorter!!!!
Hi @7für7 ,

As it's Friday the 13th, I gonna put on my tin foil hat.

There is not much short interest in BRN at the moment. According to Shortman, shorts fell from 4.36% to 1.36% when the new shares from the CR were issued. My TFH is telling me that the Institutions that "invested" $20M into the CR were actually covering their short positions that they opened because they knew a CR was coming.

Is the above true? Who knows?

But we do have some new, large Institutional investors who have pumped $20M into BRN. Apparently, they have committed to holding for 12 months. That's a long time for no return on a big chunk of cash! I would say they will be making money by lending their shares out to other institutions to short BRN. For that to happen they need the SP higher so they can sell high and buy low.

Time for a Shiraz or 5!!

Happy weekend all.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

7für7

Top 20
Hi @7für7 ,

As it's Friday the 13th, I gonna put on my tin foil hat.

There is not much short interest in BRN at the moment. According to Shortman, shorts fell from 4.36% to 1.36% when the new shares from the CR were issued. My TFH is telling me that the Institutions that "invested" $20M into the CR were actually covering their short positions that they opened because they knew a CR was coming.

Is the above true? Who knows?

But we do have some new, large Institutional investors who have pumped $20M into BRN. Apparently, they have committed to holding for 12 months. That's a long time for no return on a big chunk of cash! I would say they will be making money by lending their shares out to other institutions to short BRN. For that to happen they need the SP higher so they can sell high and buy low.

Time for a Shiraz or 5!!

Happy weekend all.
Oh yeah great really great … look what you did with my dream… thank you for that….

1726218513186.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Oh yeah great really great … look what you did with my dream… thank you for that….

View attachment 69231
Your dream car, is a 1991 concept, with a fake engine?

"Audi was still developing its twelve-cylinder unit, so the Avus actually had a dummy engine carved from wood and plastic"

Unless you were looking at owning something, that you probably couldn't legally drive, even if it had a working drivetrain..

Dreamers 🙄...

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom