BRN Discussion Ongoing

cosors

👀
I also remember Sean said “watch the financials” and not “watch panicking anonymous investors in a forum to understand the market” 🤔 or should I? Or did he say “what’s the financials?” ? You decide! 🫵🫵🫵
Screenshot_2024-04-09-19-16-00-37_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

MegaportX

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

BrainShit

Regular
So sounds like they haven't incorporated AKIDA, into the cupcake server yet, as was previously thought?
Akida is optional.... like the others as well.

Akida_integrated.png

BrainShit@thestockexchange:~$ sudo su
update msg prev DingoBorat

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
1000014920.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

Edge AI Capabilities

Edge AI brings machine learning and deep learning models to IoT devices, enabling them to process and analyze data locally. This approach provides several advantages, including reduced latency, improved privacy, and more efficient use of network resources.

Depending on the AI models deployed, the capabilities of edge AI extend to real-time object detection, anomaly detection, predictive maintenance, and even natural language processing.

This proves particularly advantageous when low-latency responses are crucial, such as autonomous vehicles, industrial automation, and healthcare. Additional benefits include remote or resource-constrained environments where continuous cloud connectivity may not be feasible.

As this technology continues to evolve, it will unlock new opportunities across various domains, reshaping the way we interact with our connected world.
1000014922.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Damo4

Regular
Sorry if already posted

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

Gies

Regular

AKIDA insight?

Reactions: 4 users

TECH

Regular
Good morning all,

Check out the link below, someone may have already posted this I'm not sure to be honest, but it's great to see that Brainchip
is confirmed as a Gold Sponsor, there are a couple of photos of Rob at last years conference.

On another point, I was in a shop yesterday and I was told that one of Brainchip's customers (singular) is in our next generation, I
walked away and thought, did I just hear that right ? I was talking about shares and this person whom I didn't recognize blurted that out.
Strange, very strange, no company was identified.

Rumors good old rumors. Tech :whistle:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

IMG_1557.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

7für7

Top 20
Will we have a price sensitive announcement this week? 👁️👄👁️ will we see a gain in the market or will we continue hovering around the stock space like the guy between time and space in the movie interstellar? Naaaahhh I’m just kidding! 🫵😂
It’s an exciting week! Let’s see what we will get on this exhibition! 🦾

RobjHunt

Regular
I can’t see our little nipper on the email I received this morning.

1712706470981.png

Reactions: 8 users

RobjHunt

Regular
View attachment 60558 View attachment 60557

So I made a comment on this guys post where he talked about the power hungry cloud and looking for greener solutions.

I mentioned Brainchip briefly and how they are tackling these problems and he responded with “thanks for sharing, I haven’t come across Brainchip. Curious to learn more” I responded with a link to Akida second generation with the slides of what our partners are saying about the technology.

Looking at his LinkedIn, he is the head of R&D for a massive city development in Saudi Arabia worth 500 billion dollars.

Here’s to hoping he clicks the link and likes what he sees 🤗🙏🥳🫠
Bloody great job mate! Nicely seen, cheers.

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Those 1dollar trades are trying to hold us back right? Esqy?

• Haha

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning RobjHunt,

Certainly not helping.

Be good to have @Yak52 back on line , he was rather good at deciphering these rubbish trades & general manipulative behaviour.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

RobjHunt

Regular
I’m with ya there. Now 36.5’s are coping a hammering. Is this mushroom farming at it’s best? C‘mon Dover move!

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom