BRN Discussion Ongoing

Rskiff

Regular
Well, the share price seems to react extremely positively the worse the activity is, so I'm not at all opposed to this idea!

I suspect the biggest challenge will be getting my hands on a truckload of 💩 and after that we can investigate what it does to our share portfolios. 🚀🚀🚀
Just go to HCrapper, there was so much over there.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I think T&J over on the crapper can help you with that.
Somewhat it's stock in trade.
Whilst it has been fairly quiet today I think it's back on the clock. 🤣

Oh yes, the crapper!

Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 3.46.32 pm.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

TECH

Regular
Good afternoon,

In a weird way, this song probably reflects how engineers view AKD I...such a smooth operator, with his younger sister/brother waiting
in the wings, lets get this party started !! AKD II lets pump up the volume !! Tech just having a seniors moment. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Afternoon Chippers ,

How's this screen shot for how corrupt the market is....

People want to buy at $0.34 with sellers at $0.34 ......... and nothing moving.

Regards,
Esq
I'm hoping it was just a glitch in the system @Esq.111 because I noticed at one stage there was a seller @31c and buyer @33 and nothing was happening??
Weird.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Boab ,

Not a glitch , happens far to regularly .

Only reason i drew it to everyone's attention was because it lasted for over 30 seconds , normally such events are 5 seconds if that .

Regards ,
Esq.

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

jla

Regular
Afternoon Boab ,

Only reason i drew it to everyone's attention was because it lasted for over 30 seconds , normally such events are 5 seconds if that .

Regards ,
Esq.
I think you will find it has been most of the day on Westpack, they do say the are having problems.

• Love

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Afternoon Boab ,

Regards ,
Esq.
Bastardo's
What do you make of this @Esq.111 Check out the seller column showing a minus??
1712035874744.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Afternoon Chippers ,

How's this screen shot for how corrupt the market is....

People want to buy at $0.34 with sellers at $0.34 ......... and nothing moving.

Regards,
Esq
It looked even worse for me at one point...

Screenshot 2024-04-02 152438.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Well ..... Obviously this is how a fair regulated market works.... 🙄

That is the first time I have ever seem that.

Foookers.

Esq

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users
Good afternoon,

In a weird way, this song probably reflects how engineers view AKD I...such a smooth operator, with his younger sister/brother waiting
in the wings, lets get this party started !! AKD II lets pump up the volume !! Tech just having a seniors moment. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Akida 2 pumping up the volume Spinal Tap style!

• Fire

Shadow59

Regular
Well ..... Obviously this is how a fair regulated market works.... 🙄

That is the first time I have ever seem that.

Foookers.

Esq
Well it's gone from bad to worse on commsec. Now you can't log in

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Hoohoo

Emerged
Nothing new , just a blog about the recent podcast

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

davidfitz

Regular
Someone the other day was asking about the number of Edge Boxes we had for sale. I was also curious about this a few weeks ago and got this response to my question. It is encouraging to see the enthusiasm behind this product.

The next quarterly should give an indication of how sales are proceeding :unsure:

Hi David,

Thank you for your email.

I'm sorry but that information has not been made available to me. The number of edge boxes that could be sold is limited by the number of AKD1000 chips we have available, and we have never publicly disclosed the number of chips we made.

At present, we are taking pre-sale orders only. This will give us a strong indication of the likely demand for the Edge Box and our chips.

Needless to say our hope is that demand for the Edge Box exceeds the supply of available chips and requires VVDN to place an order for another run of chips to be produced.

Regards

Tony Dawe

Director, Global Investor Relations

+61 (0)405 989 743

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 42 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Brief overview of today ... as displayed on several trading platforms , combined with slight growing volume weight to the positive, think it may get exiting tomorrow.

Always follow the hand signals , and when in doubt Wopp it up it.

Regards,
Esq

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
  • Haha
  • Thinking

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Someone the other day was asking about the number of Edge Boxes we had for sale. I was also curious about this a few weeks ago and got this response to my question. It is encouraging to see the enthusiasm behind this product.

The next quarterly should give an indication of how sales are proceeding :unsure:

Hi David,

Thank you for your email.

I'm sorry but that information has not been made available to me. The number of edge boxes that could be sold is limited by the number of AKD1000 chips we have available, and we have never publicly disclosed the number of chips we made.

At present, we are taking pre-sale orders only. This will give us a strong indication of the likely demand for the Edge Box and our chips.

Needless to say our hope is that demand for the Edge Box exceeds the supply of available chips and requires VVDN to place an order for another run of chips to be produced.

Regards

Tony Dawe

Director, Global Investor Relations

+61 (0)405 989 743
T. D. Is about as useful as tits on a bull.

One thing I have noticed of late .... the few actual pictures we get of the AKIDA 1000 chip ,
The wrighting on top of the actual finnished chip is diffrent.

The first batch had ES ( engineering samples ) Etched on the tops and the new photos show something else ( too enibriated to locate new image ) , Which In my mind would lead one to believe we have had a second run of AKD 1000 chips made through TSMC.
We had a 2nd window open to us to fab more , over two years ago.

Purely my thoughts.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 28 users

CHIPS

Regular
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom