BRN Discussion Ongoing

This is an incredibly powerful video and shows the strength of Mercedes commitment to a car that thinks like YOU:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

marsch85

Regular
The recent strawman interview was a very strong one again. The content was similar to the other recent interviews, but I can listen to it over and over again. Particularly liked some of Tony's contributions in this one as a great reminder of the potential that we are sitting on:

The total addressable market for edge AI devices is forecasted to be $60B within the next 3 years. In terms of market share, you don't need a big chunk of that to start to see real revenue in the order of billions of dollars...

The market is growing at 12-15% per annum. So that $60B is going to be $100B in the next 5 years. We are positioned at the beginning of that huge growth...

NVIDIA recently wanted to buy Arm for $40B. From this Forbes article: For financial year ending March, 31, 2022, Arm is forecasted to generate a record $2.5B revenue and $900M in adjusted EBITDA.

It "only" takes a few billions of dollars in sales under an IP license model to become highly profitable and valued in the tens of billions of dollars which is many bags from our current valuation. Being the first to market a few years ahead of competition could see us win a significant chunk of the market. Doing some back-of-the-envelope calculations by applying the Arm revenue & valuation to BRN's potential market share shows our incredible potential.

2% market share of $60B could mean a AUD $26 market cap which is ~15 bags from here. The upside beyond this is mind-boggling though and it's not too far-fetched at all in my opinion for BRN to grab substantially more market share. 10% of the $100B market in 5 years could mean ~25 bags from here. If we become the standard for edge AI..... well, we're gonna need a bigger boat...

Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 2.07.50 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

cosors

👀
I'll join you, sharing a Kölsch or two, when I move for half a year to Cologne in September 😁
Always two to start! One for the thirst and the other for the taste. Then it goes on and on automatically, the waiter/Köbes does not ask, but simply puts it until you put the lid on the glass. If he's in a good mood, he then puts another one on top of it and that's on him.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

cosors

👀
By the way, I wrote to the head of a major funded program for robots in nursing and showed to Akida. When I heard the report about the robots and that it will probably take years, it clicked. Let's see, maybe he'll be interested.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Csharmo

Regular
Found this by another share holder on Facebook.
This article was removed as fast as it was loaded.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1649941110656.jpg
    FB_IMG_1649941110656.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 192
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users
But the 1,000 Eyes are faster. I think it might be worthwhile having Peter van der Made study how the 1,000 Eyes work it might give him some pointers to upping the performance of AKIDA technology. 😂🤣😎

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Csharmo

Regular
After seeing this, it clicked that I should tell my husband to contact Brainchip to see if they can help him at his work. He is a Machine Reliance expert at Cadia for Newcrest where he monitors dashboards for potential problems in mining machines. He said it's not always as reliable and as intuitive as required to get ahead of the breakdown schedule.
Might get him to put a call to Tony at BRN..

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
Screenshot_2022-04-14-22-39-18-27.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
I think somebody trying to pull the wool over the 1000 eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
I think somebody trying to pull the wool over the 1000 eyes.
I found where it came from:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 12 users
1649943046218.png

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Csharmo

Regular
After seeing this, it clicked that I should tell my husband to contact Brainchip to see if they can help him at his work. He is a Machine Reliance expert at Cadia for Newcrest where he monitors dashboards for potential problems in mining machines. He said it's not always as reliable and as intuitive as required to get ahead of the breakdown schedule.
Might get him to put a call to Tony at BRN..
I'm a Business Analyst for NSW Gov working on Digital Twin projects where our scope is to build more machine leaning capabilities into our processes. I have already encouraged senior management to look into AKIDA.
We also use lidar to capture imagery for 3D mapping, I'm sure AKIDA could be used in that space also.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users
I found where it came from:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Yes that's the link. Not a mention of akida. The Muppet who doctored the article couldn't even spell akida correctly.

Reactions: 7 users
Yes that's the link. Not a mention of akida. The Muppet who doctored the article couldn't even spell akida correctly.
You need to click on keep reading to find it:

“8. Brainchip Holdings​

Market cap: AU$2.06 billion; current share price: AU$1.20

Brainchip Holdings (ASX:BRN) is a global tech company with locations in France, India, Australia and the US; its subsidiaries use neurotechnology to revolutionize AI. The company believes that in order to create easier human-to-technology interactions, AI technology doesn't need higher processing speeds, but needs to think smarter and learn like a person. Inspired by the capacity of the human brain, Brainchip's Akaida neural processor is a low-power consumption and high-learning solution to the current limitations of AI.

The Akaida platform provides commercial AI solutions for cybersecurity and automotive applications, and allows cybersecurity systems to learn human patterns to help better protect employees and their devices. The Akaida AKD1000 Edge AI processor works to distinguish changes in vehicle running sounds and patterns to predict maintenance needs and warn drivers before problems get worse”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users
You need to click on keep reading to find it:

“8. Brainchip Holdings​

Market cap: AU$2.06 billion; current share price: AU$1.20

Brainchip Holdings (ASX:BRN) is a global tech company with locations in France, India, Australia and the US; its subsidiaries use neurotechnology to revolutionize AI. The company believes that in order to create easier human-to-technology interactions, AI technology doesn't need higher processing speeds, but needs to think smarter and learn like a person. Inspired by the capacity of the human brain, Brainchip's Akaida neural processor is a low-power consumption and high-learning solution to the current limitations of AI.

The Akaida platform provides commercial AI solutions for cybersecurity and automotive applications, and allows cybersecurity systems to learn human patterns to help better protect employees and their devices. The Akaida AKD1000 Edge AI processor works to distinguish changes in vehicle running sounds and patterns to predict maintenance needs and warn drivers before problems get worse”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Well that's bloody embarassing for me.. lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14 users

stuart888

Regular
I will make it easier for you again and steal the following extract from @uiux over on the Intellisense thread. I have even highlighted the relevant parts including the uses outside of NASA for those who say there is no money to be made from NASA engagements:

Estimated Technology Readiness Level (TRL) :
Begin: 3
End: 4

Technical Abstract (Limit 2000 characters, approximately 200 words):
Intellisense Systems, Inc. proposes in Phase II to advance development of a Neuromorphic Enhanced Cognitive Radio (NECR) device to enable autonomous space operations on platforms constrained by size, weight, and power (SWaP). NECR is a low-size, -weight, and -power (-SWaP) cognitive radio built on the open-source framework, i.e., GNU Radio and RFNoC™, with new enhancements in environment learning and improvements in transmission quality and data processing. Due to the high efficiency of spiking neural networks and their low-latency, energy-efficient implementation on neuromorphic computing hardware, NECR can be integrated into SWaP-constrained platforms in spacecraft and robotics, to provide reliable communication in unknown and uncharacterized space environments such as the Moon and Mars. In Phase II, Intellisense will improve the NECR system for cognitive communication capabilities accelerated by neuromorphic hardware. We will refine the overall NECR system architecture to achieve cognitive communication capabilities accelerated by neuromorphic hardware, on which a special focus will be the mapping, optimization, and implementation of smart sensing algorithms on the neuromorphic hardware. The Phase II smart sensing algorithm library will include Kalman filter, Carrier Frequency Offset estimation, symbol rate estimation, energy detection- and matched filter-based spectrum sensing, signal-to-noise ratio estimation, and automatic modulation identification. These algorithms will be implemented on COTS neuromorphic computing hardware such as Akida processor from BrainChip, and then integrated with radio frequency modules and radiation-hardened packaging into a Phase II prototype. At the end of Phase II, the prototype will be delivered to NASA for testing and evaluation, along with a plan describing a path to meeting fault and tolerance requirements for mission deployment and API documents for integration with CubeSat, SmallSat, and rover for flight demonstration.

Potential NASA Applications (Limit 1500 characters, approximately 150 words):
NECR technology will have many NASA applications due to its low-SWaP and low-cost cognitive sensing capability. It can be used to enhance the robustness and reliability of space communication and networking, especially cognitive radio devices. NECR can be directly transitioned to the Human Exploration and Operations Mission Directorate (HEOMD) Space Communications and Navigation (SCaN) Program, CubeSat, SmallSat, and rover to address the needs of the Cognitive Communications project.

Potential Non-NASA Applications (Limit 1500 characters, approximately 150 words):
NECR technology’s low-SWaP and low-cost cognitive sensing capability will have many non-NASA applications. The NECR technology can be integrated into commercial communication systems to enhance cognitive sensing and communication capability. Automakers can integrate the NECR technology into automobiles for cognitive sensing and communication.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
TRL4 is The Technical Ready Level indicator. During TRL4, multiple component pieces are tested with one another.
https://www.nasa.gov/directorates/heo/scan/engineering/technology/technology_readiness_level

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

BRAINCHIP AT AN ATTRACTIVE LEVEL​

It was undoubtedly one of the outperformers in the first month of the current stock market year. The shares of the Australian company BrainChip Holdings, which also has subsidiaries in the US, India and France, almost quadrupled from AUD 0.71 to AUD 2.25 within one month. The announcement that Mercedes intends to develop systems based on BrainChip's Akida hardware and software caused a veritable buying panic. Among other things, the technology makes the "Hey, Mercedes" voice control in the EQXX five to ten times more efficient than conventional voice control. Since February, the stock has been in a strong consolidation phase, which is not unusual for such an innovative technology company. At AUD 0.805, the 78.6% correction level comes in, offering an interesting entry opportunity in the long term. The share, trading in Australia and Frankfurt and in the US, is currently trading at AUD 0.865, equivalent to EUR 0.59. The stock market value has melted down to EUR 1.12 billion.

"MOST EFFICIENT SOLUTION EVER"​

Fundamentally, BrainChip, the world's first commercial manufacturer of neuromorphic AI chips, continues to optimize the Akida chip, which management says is "the most efficient AI solution ever produced." Extremely low-power and high-performance, the Akida processor supports the growth of edge AI technology by using a neuromorphic architecture, a type of artificial intelligence inspired by the biology of the human brain. With each transaction, Akida thereby learns independently. As a result, the technology is ideally suited for modern edge devices and is expected to be used in autonomous driving, IoT devices, robotics, medical diagnostics and security technology.

A partnership has now been announced with SiFive, the founder and market leader of RISC-V computing. Thus, the respective technologies have been combined to offer chip designers optimized AI/ML computing power at the edge of the network. For BrainChip, the addition to its product portfolio is an opportunity to integrate Akida technology into a market-leading product offering, creating an efficient combination for edge computing…

According to industry experts, the semiconductor crisis is likely to keep us busy until at least 2023. BrainChip is working on real innovation with its Akida technology and has largely put its correction behind it. At Nvidia and Infineon, on the other hand, the technical picture does not yet send any signals of relaxation.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users
D

Deleted member 118

Has anyone looked in Mediatek as being the communication company the company mentioned?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 users

M_C

Founding Member
Has anyone looked in Mediatek as being the communication company the company mentioned?
Yep.....i posted a few things about them in the ARM YOU A BELIEVER thread on the crapper. (The old hot crapper not the John lol)

Haven't found anything definitive yet but, i believe we will end up with an ip agreement with them personally.....

Opinion only, dyor

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users
D

Deleted member 118

Yep.....i posted a few things about them in the ARM YOU A BELIEVER thread on the crapper. (The old hot crapper not the John lol)

Haven't found anything definitive yet but, i believe we will end up with an ip agreement with them personally.....

Opinion only, dyor

Wow they are number one when it comes to mobile phones

Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom