BRN Discussion Ongoing

Iseki

Regular
It will be a shame to see us as a wholly owned subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz, but since the car has now been redefined as a software defined robot, it would have to be on the cards.

Reactions: 1 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
By the way, has the Crapper crapped itself? Don't seem to be able to log on to it. Perhaps the BRN downrampers on there crashed the site!
It suddenly went down around 11am.
Probably choked on its own bile. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Question for the experts. A simple yes or no answer will do thanks.

Are any of our patents broad enough to prevent others from using the basic idea of "mimics the human brain to analyze only essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition"?
No.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
By the way, has the Crapper crapped itself? Don't seem to be able to log on to it. Perhaps the BRN downrampers on there crashed the site!

Oh no, the crapper's broken! 😝

how-to-basic-how-to-basic-toilet.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Think this sums up what we are witnessing play out ., Seals & Tuna ( trading bots hoarding loose shares into a ball ) followed by a whale at the end.

Certainly feels like it

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

JoMo68

Regular
Good or bad?
Good Morning Chippers ,

Change in the trading pattern today , could see something unusual playout today .

Brace ,,Brace, Brace

Esq.
Good or bad? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning JoMo68 ,

GOOD . Until they decided otherwise.

Regards ,
Esq.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

MDhere

Regular
Morning JoMo68 ,

Regards ,
Esq.
Lol I like that. Bit like looking out to the sunny day ahead and asking the weatherman "what's the weather going to be like today"?
They reply GOOD... until it rains
Huh so will it rain today? "It might ...just prepare for both in case"

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Morning JoMo68 ,

Regards ,
Esq.
Always love your positive outlook.

You wake up in the morning and say it's going to be a good day today. If it happens to end up being a bad day, then so be it, that's life.

I'm sure your positivity brightens up others as well as myself. I reckon you're a half-glass full type of person.

Keep up the positivity mate 👍😊

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Amazing ..., And just like that a little whale meanders through and hoovers up the small bait ball created .

Who would have thought.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

Diogenese

Top 20
For those of us who may have acquaintances (former friends) who doubt our sanity for inveigling them into purchasing BRN shares, it may prove useful to point them to:

https://brainchip.com/partners/

4 Technology Partners
6 Enablement Partners
9 Integration Partners

Not to mention:

1710210098460.png

Interesting thing about Cornell Tech - it has ties not only to Technion (NaNose), but also to TATA:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornell_Tech

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 57 users

davidfitz

Regular
For those of us who may have acquaintances (former friends) who doubt our sanity for inveigling them into purchasing BRN shares, it may prove useful to point them to:

4 Technology Partners
6 Enablement Partners
9 Integration Partners

Not to mention:

View attachment 58915

Interesting thing about Cornell Tech - it has ties not only to Technion (NaNose), but also to TATA:

I would like to see them add MIT or Caltech to the university list but I guess it is just a matter of time ;)

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

Iseki

Regular
With so many irons in the fire, we really need someone to break cover soon!
Elephant Running GIF

4 Technology Partners
6 Enablement Partners
9 Integration Partners

Not to mention:

View attachment 58915

I keep getting asked where is the fridge with akida that can monitor the fridge's efficiency (does it need re-gassing?) and effecacy ( are those oysters still okay?), just like I promised.
Now that we have waited 10 years for an announcement they have suggested I design an akida based narcolepsy monitor which will hang over my bed at nights to check that I'm still breathing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
There is NO CHANCE that is going to happen.:ROFLMAO:
Of course there is you just have to have faith in oneself and not let these parasites near your investment. Plenty of them here buzzing around isn’t there

Reactions: 2 users
@wilzy123 and @DingoBorat message all these wonderful posts to each other on the private chat (message) as much as some may need team back up, my guess is you'll get bored quickly without an audience?
Hey Skutza, great advice, except I'm not the one who needs an audience.

I did take it private, he didn't respond to me there, instead he screenshotted my private messages, and posted them on the forum.

In fact, why didn't you post this piece of advice to me privately 🤔..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Attachments

• D043CD1C-041A-4489-A11B-64460C536426.jpeg
    D043CD1C-041A-4489-A11B-64460C536426.jpeg
    55.7 KB · Views: 125
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
All of a sudden there are more buyers than sellers

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Smoothsailing ,

Nice find ... CVEDIA just happen to be a confirmed engagement of BrainChip ( 23 /5/2023 ) , & No. 29 on THE BRAINCHIP SCROLL.

Regards ,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
Top Bottom