BRN Discussion Ongoing

IloveLamp

Top 20

Screenshot_20240110_100000_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20240110_095905_Chrome.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 10.47.32 am.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire

DK6161

Regular
I am ready to get shot down here, but Mercedes' reference in using their own chip is not something I want to hear. Is there a clearer link to us mentioned in this year's CES.
Come at me bro.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Damo4

Regular
I am ready to get shot down here, but Mercedes' reference in using their own chip is not something I want to hear. Is there a clearer link to us mentioned in this year's CES.
Come at me bro.

Just over here sir ->

Nature Green 120 Lt Wheelie Bin comes with 2 Wheels | Wheelie Bins Supplier  | Wheelie Bins Wholesaler Melbourne

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Bravo

Come at me bro.
hello-yes.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Come at me bro.
aunty-donna.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Damo4

Regular
Come at me bro.

In all seriousness though, I respectfully disagree.
Merc or anyone else using their own silicon is actually the best chance for using our IP.
If they didn't, it's not like we are selling Chips on their own to them.
EQXX is like a dev board, and when they like it, the IP will be theirs and we will likely never be mentioned by name again.
Merc would be more likely to advertise the features, than the secret sauce!

• Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Damo4

Regular
I couldn't find it either! 🤣
Missing Akida, missing post.
1704846750893.png

What does big FORUM not want us to see?? haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Come at me bro.
1704846799076.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Bravo

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

skutza

Regular
Hi skutza,

any chance this article I posted in August is what you are looking for?
It mentions the September 2023 Munich Motor Show rather than the upcoming CES 2024, but apart from that it sounds like a match.

View attachment 53797
Yes and no. Yes the wording is almost identical, but the article was purely about the new CLA concept. It started with, "What will be interesting is Mercedes has been experimenting...."

So yeah very close. Thanks.

Reactions: 2 users
Looking good for a rise on the SP.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Proga

Regular
View attachment 53864

10 Jan 2024
Markus Schaefer, Mercedes-Benz Group CTO, discusses the incorporation of generative AI into the company's vehicles. He speaks with Ed Ludlow on "Bloomberg Technology."

2 mins "Within this system we have partners. So we're using partners for AI modules".

Just after the 3 min mark they talk about "Drive Pilot" their L3 ADAS. Markus said they have already been offering it in Germany last year. Wouldn't BRN have to disclose if Akida was being used. At the very least you'd have to see some revenue in the next 4c.

Reactions: 8 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
On a slightly different note...Great news !!!!!! :)

1704853075465.png

1704853108919.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom