BRN Discussion Ongoing

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Is hand gesture technology new ?

Mercedes-AMG EQS 53 4Matic Plus Tech Review: Future wrapped in luxury
March 25, 2023 11:38 am | Updated 07:44 pm IST

The Mercedes-AMG EQS 53 4Matic Plus embraces the future with enough tech features to satiate a hardcore technocrat​

NABEEL AHMED
Mercedes%20AMG.png

Performance​

Extending from A-Pillar to A-Pillar, the MBUX Hyperscreen in the EQS claims to be the biggest infotainment screen ever mounted in a series-built car. The 56-inch screen comes with 8 CPU cores, 24-gigabyte RAM, 46.4 GB per second RAM memory, 7 individual profiles, and a 2,432.11 cm2 viewing area in a zero-layer concept, which ensures that the most important functions are always on display.

MBUX%20Hyperscreen.png

The MBUX Hyperscreen in the EQS extends from A-Pillar to A-Pillar. | Photo Credit: Nabeel Ahmed
The display homogeneously adapts to lighting conditions and permanently displays climate controls for the driver and front passenger. The screen comes with haptic feedback, achieved with the help of 8 actuators in the central display and four in the front passenger display. The MBUX also comes with adaptive software offering personalised suggestions to individual driver profiles, which can be created via using the Mercedes me app on a smartphone.

Driver display and steering-mounted controls​

The driver’s 12.3-inch driver display rests behind the wheel and displays information based on the selected driver profile. We found the display bright and crisp, and its beginner profile settings were especially useful when manoeuvring through narrow urban stretches.

A driver can switch profiles based on the performance setting of the vehicle- which includes the Sport and Sport+- and change the overall lighting and settings within the cabin, including the fake engine sound pumped through the sound speakers.

Steering%20controls%20and%20screen.png

Steering mounted controls allow drivers to switch easily between driving modes. | Photo Credit: Nabeel Ahmed
Additionally, the driver display also presents prompts for ADAS features including active lane-keep assist and adaptive distance from oncoming traffic. The driver display settings can be adjusted using the steering-mounted controls which come with haptic feedback.The controls are easy to use and provide ample feedback, ensuring that the driver does not need to take their eyes off the road while switching between modes. Additionally, the side mirrors also present warnings every time a vehicle approaches for an overtake.

The steering also comes with paddle shifters and controls for drive modes.

Central display​

This 17.7-inch touchscreen display sits flush with the dashboard of the vehicle. It comes with access to all the driving, comfort, and infotainment features. The display is bright and comes with adaptive software, which is handy when scrolling through the menu, changing volume settings, and accessing infotainment features while driving.

ALSO READ

Mercedes-Benz to deploy advanced automated driving system in Nevada
This software is intuitive and responds well to user inputs based on past usage. We also found the hand gesture recognition feature helpful when opening the sunroof and switching on cabin lights on the go.

Central%20display%20Mercedes%20AMG.png

The central display also offers a host of luxury features. | Photo Credit: Nabeel Ahmed
The central display also offers a host of luxury features, including seat ventilation and massage features along with interior mood light controls. Seat ventilation settings are also available on the door panels for ease of access.

A welcome addition is the ability to download games on the screen, which can be accessed when the vehicle is stationary and provide ample entertainment when the vehicle is being charged.

Passenger display​

The passenger display, a 12.3-inch touchscreen unit, and the features baked into the central display ensure that front passengers have plenty to keep them engaged.

While skipping out on the functionality to switch between driving modes, the unit comes with the ability to input a destination, control the infotainment, seat ventilation and massage functionality. The passenger display thus ensures that the driver is not disturbed when changes are made to the passenger seat.

Another useful feature includes the dimming of the passenger display if when the vehicle detects the driver looking at the passenger screen. The screen can detect the presence of a front passenger and will only switch on if there is one.

Rear seat tablet​

As an AMG automobile, the Mercedes EQS focuses more on the driver than the passengers, but the vehicle does not leave them empty-handed, with their own tablet in a dedicated spot in the armrest.

Rear%20tablet.png

The rear seat of the AMG EQS gets a fully functional Android tablet. | Photo Credit: Nabeel Ahmed
The fully functional Android tablet comes with controls for rear seat reclining and ventilation, along with integration with the MBUX system. The tablet can also be used for content consumption and has all the functionality of users expect from an Android tablet.

Ease of life features​

Along with multiple screens, hand gestures, adaptive software and ADAS, the Mercedes EQS also comes with an inbuilt air purifier with a HEPA filter to remove airborne pollutants. During our review, the vehicle was able to start the purifier and climate control when it detected the key in its vicinity, ensuring clean and comfortable breathing upon entry. The vehicle was even able to keep AQI readings within reasonable limits when driven with an open sunroof.

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Violin1

Regular
I am thrilled to share my latest creation with you! I've developed an AI-powered Q&A application that can be used on any website, and I've chosen the Brainchip Inc website for the purposes of this demo.

You can access it through this link: https://tw.zeebot.org/web-crawler/brainchip/.

I know the demo might be a little slow, but please bear with me! This is just a temporary issue and is a result of the early demo/prototype nature of the app. I wanted to share it with you as soon as possible because I'm so excited about what it can do.

As early testers, your feedback is incredibly valuable to me. Please don't hesitate to share your screenshots, comments, and suggestions with me. It will help me make the app better and ensure that it meets your needs as users of my Q&A type application.

My app crawls any website in full to provide you with accurate and up-to-date information using advanced language AI.

There's no setup required for any company that would like to implement it on their website, or as a live chat, or email responder, or anything else you can imagine! It's like having an extremely knowledge personal assistant, sales, or customer care agent who never sleeps.

It’s only limited by what has been published on the website.

So what are you waiting for? Give my app a try and join me in the excitement of the future!

Best regards,

zeeb0t
Hi @zeeb0t - nice work. Will you start a new thread for testing or shall we post here? I asked a couple of basics like "Who are directors" and came up well. When I asked "Who are the top 20 shareholders" I got "I'm sorry, but the website does not provide information on the top 20 shareholders of BrainChip. However, it does mention that the company is publicly traded on the Australian Stock Exchange (BRN:ASX) and the OTC market (BRCHF). As a publicly traded company, BrainChip is required to disclose its major shareholders in its annual reports and other regulatory filings. You may be able to find this information by contacting the company directly or by checking with a financial data provider."

So this makes me think the crawler doesn't delve into the content of ASX announcements on the website?

Regards
Violin1

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Slade

Top 20
I am thrilled to share my latest creation with you! I've developed an AI-powered Q&A application that can be used on any website, and I've chosen the Brainchip Inc website for the purposes of this demo.

You can access it through this link: https://tw.zeebot.org/web-crawler/brainchip/.

I know the demo might be a little slow, but please bear with me! This is just a temporary issue and is a result of the early demo/prototype nature of the app. I wanted to share it with you as soon as possible because I'm so excited about what it can do.

As early testers, your feedback is incredibly valuable to me. Please don't hesitate to share your screenshots, comments, and suggestions with me. It will help me make the app better and ensure that it meets your needs as users of my Q&A type application.

My app crawls any website in full to provide you with accurate and up-to-date information using advanced language AI.

There's no setup required for any company that would like to implement it on their website, or as a live chat, or email responder, or anything else you can imagine! It's like having an extremely knowledge personal assistant, sales, or customer care agent who never sleeps.

So what are you waiting for? Give my app a try and join me in the excitement of the future!

Best regards,

zeeb0t
Great job Zeeb0t. This is so much better that having to flick through a website.

What partnerships does Brainchip have?
Getting an answer for you now, one moment...

Brainchip has partnerships with best-in-class semiconductor, software, supply chain, and AI leaders to enhance interoperability, improve performance, efficiency, ease of deployment, and vertical value. They have technology partners, enablement partners, and integration partners. Brainchip is a member of the ARM AI Partner Program, a partner with Intel Foundry Services – IP Alliance, and partners with Prophesee, SiFive, Edge Impulse, Emotion3D, and NVISO. They also have a University AI Accelerator Program that shares technical knowledge, promotes leading-edge discoveries, and positions students to be next-generation technology innovators.

Reactions: 7 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @zeeb0t - nice work. Will you start a new thread for testing or shall we post here? I asked a couple of basics like "Who are directors" and came up well. When I asked "Who are the top 20 shareholders" I got "I'm sorry, but the website does not provide information on the top 20 shareholders of BrainChip. However, it does mention that the company is publicly traded on the Australian Stock Exchange (BRN:ASX) and the OTC market (BRCHF). As a publicly traded company, BrainChip is required to disclose its major shareholders in its annual reports and other regulatory filings. You may be able to find this information by contacting the company directly or by checking with a financial data provider."

So this makes me think the crawler doesn't delve into the content of ASX announcements on the website?

Regards
Violin1
No it doesn’t. It crawls HTML content at this time however I’ll upgrade it to handle PDFs and other text-based media over time

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
D

Deleted member 118

Best regards,

zeeb0t

Reactions: 1 users

Slade

Top 20

The Mercedes-AMG EQS 53 4Matic Plus embraces the future with enough tech features to satiate a hardcore technocrat​

NABEEL AHMED
Mercedes%20AMG.png

Performance​

Extending from A-Pillar to A-Pillar, the MBUX Hyperscreen in the EQS claims to be the biggest infotainment screen ever mounted in a series-built car. The 56-inch screen comes with 8 CPU cores, 24-gigabyte RAM, 46.4 GB per second RAM memory, 7 individual profiles, and a 2,432.11 cm2 viewing area in a zero-layer concept, which ensures that the most important functions are always on display.

MBUX%20Hyperscreen.png

The MBUX Hyperscreen in the EQS extends from A-Pillar to A-Pillar. | Photo Credit: Nabeel Ahmed
The display homogeneously adapts to lighting conditions and permanently displays climate controls for the driver and front passenger. The screen comes with haptic feedback, achieved with the help of 8 actuators in the central display and four in the front passenger display. The MBUX also comes with adaptive software offering personalised suggestions to individual driver profiles, which can be created via using the Mercedes me app on a smartphone.

The driver’s 12.3-inch driver display rests behind the wheel and displays information based on the selected driver profile. We found the display bright and crisp, and its beginner profile settings were especially useful when manoeuvring through narrow urban stretches.

A driver can switch profiles based on the performance setting of the vehicle- which includes the Sport and Sport+- and change the overall lighting and settings within the cabin, including the fake engine sound pumped through the sound speakers.

Steering mounted controls allow drivers to switch easily between driving modes. | Photo Credit: Nabeel Ahmed
Additionally, the driver display also presents prompts for ADAS features including active lane-keep assist and adaptive distance from oncoming traffic. The driver display settings can be adjusted using the steering-mounted controls which come with haptic feedback.The controls are easy to use and provide ample feedback, ensuring that the driver does not need to take their eyes off the road while switching between modes. Additionally, the side mirrors also present warnings every time a vehicle approaches for an overtake.

Central display​

This 17.7-inch touchscreen display sits flush with the dashboard of the vehicle. It comes with access to all the driving, comfort, and infotainment features. The display is bright and comes with adaptive software, which is handy when scrolling through the menu, changing volume settings, and accessing infotainment features while driving.

ALSO READ

This software is intuitive and responds well to user inputs based on past usage. We also found the hand gesture recognition feature helpful when opening the sunroof and switching on cabin lights on the go.

The central display also offers a host of luxury features. | Photo Credit: Nabeel Ahmed
The central display also offers a host of luxury features, including seat ventilation and massage features along with interior mood light controls. Seat ventilation settings are also available on the door panels for ease of access.

A welcome addition is the ability to download games on the screen, which can be accessed when the vehicle is stationary and provide ample entertainment when the vehicle is being charged.

Passenger display​

The passenger display, a 12.3-inch touchscreen unit, and the features baked into the central display ensure that front passengers have plenty to keep them engaged.

While skipping out on the functionality to switch between driving modes, the unit comes with the ability to input a destination, control the infotainment, seat ventilation and massage functionality. The passenger display thus ensures that the driver is not disturbed when changes are made to the passenger seat.

Another useful feature includes the dimming of the passenger display if when the vehicle detects the driver looking at the passenger screen. The screen can detect the presence of a front passenger and will only switch on if there is one.

Rear seat tablet​

As an AMG automobile, the Mercedes EQS focuses more on the driver than the passengers, but the vehicle does not leave them empty-handed, with their own tablet in a dedicated spot in the armrest.

Rear%20tablet.png

The rear seat of the AMG EQS gets a fully functional Android tablet. | Photo Credit: Nabeel Ahmed
The fully functional Android tablet comes with controls for rear seat reclining and ventilation, along with integration with the MBUX system. The tablet can also be used for content consumption and has all the functionality of users expect from an Android tablet.

Ease of life features​

Along with multiple screens, hand gestures, adaptive software and ADAS, the Mercedes EQS also comes with an inbuilt air purifier with a HEPA filter to remove airborne pollutants. During our review, the vehicle was able to start the purifier and climate control when it detected the key in its vicinity, ensuring clean and comfortable breathing upon entry. The vehicle was even able to keep AQI readings within reasonable limits when driven with an open sunroof.
Great find @Tothemoon24
I think the mention of hand gesture to control the sunroof and lights is significant.

Reactions: 12 users

mrgds

Regular
Hello Fellow Chippers,
Browsing the net on all things Ai, came across this you tube video.
Now like most here alot of Ai applications is way over my head.

BUT, ........... my grey matter was stirred when listening to this guy talk about possibly AGI.

We have all heard of Chat GPT etc, large language models that can virtually instantaniously spit out the info you are requesting
but at a very large cost re; training , power consumption

AKIDA being energy efficient, one shot training, independant of the cloud, ..................could be what they are describing here. ( ? )

This video posted below is exploring these LLMs being used to "train a much smaller hardware chip" with only the key or "value information"
being fed to the chip, and the chip is able to learn as it goes, and requires 90% less energy, can operate on 36/38fps and with low latency.

Its primarily focused on autonomy in robots/cars , but to me feels like AKIDA could fit the bill.

Yep, im definitely another technofobe , but some might care to listen ( from the 3;25 min) and have any thoughts. ( @Diogenese )?

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 6 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Great find @Tothemoon24
I think the mention of hand gesture to control the sunroof and lights is significant.
@Slade thats what I was thinking mate , but I’m uneducated with the latest tech in cars the only only hand gestures I have in my car are run by the driver
Like Flicking the bird when cut off

• Haha

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Great find @Tothemoon24

Mercedes-Benz EQB review​

Gareth Herincx 1 week ago Car Reviews

Mercedes-Benz EQB
You’re not exactly spoilt for choice if you’re looking for an electric vehicle with seven seats. We test one of the few – the Mercedes-Benz EQB 350….

Based on the conventionally powered GLB, the EQB is a premium SUV about the same size as a BMW X3, Volvo XC60 or Lexus NX.
A handsome yet boxy sports utility vehicle with a high roofline, short overhangs and plenty of glass, it’s priced from £55,310- £62,810.
Mercedes-Benz EQB
Powered by two electric motors connected to a 66.5kWh battery, it’s available in two specs – an EQB 300 or 350 – and three trim levels (AMG Line, AMG Line Premium and AMG Line Premium Plus).
The naming convention is a little confusing because the EQB 300 puts out 224bhp, while the 350 has 287bhp, but there you go.
Range varies from a claimed 246 miles for the EQB 300 to 253 miles for the EQB 350. The latter has a 6.2-second 0-62mph time, while the less powerful version is a tad slower at eight seconds. Both come with four-wheel drive as standard.

Selected functions of the multimedia system can be operated contact-free via the MBUX Interior Assistant. Controlled via voice, touch or optional gesture input, the innovative system can over time even predict personal habits thanks to artificial intelligence. As ever with these systems, it’s not perfect, but improving with each iteration.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Yeah so this is a very specific question and I have a solution for this one coming shortly.

I read something recently from CTO of ACCENTURE that the thing to be mindful of with chatgpt etc is that it’s: data in equals data out. Or the old saying of: garbage in equal’s garbage out!

Therefore the source material has to be factual and reliable to start with.

As per any tool, you have to be away of limitations and context.

The internet is a wonderful resource but as we all know can be manipulated to muddy waters, persuade and alter perceptions and realities. Ask Russia and China about it; they’re experts!

I had a heated discussion with some relatives a few years back who couldn’t get it into their heads that just because something was said on TV it might not be true! It was mind blowing.

Unfortunately the same is going to occur with a generation of people who believe tik tok etc is factual.

Good luck with your app @zeeb0t I hope it does well for you and makes researching easier!

😀

Reactions: 7 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
I read something recently from CTO of ACCENTURE that the thing to be mindful of with chatgpt etc is that it’s: data in equals data out. Or the old saying of: garbage in equal’s garbage out!

Therefore the source material has to be factual and reliable to start with.

As per any tool, you have to be away of limitations and context.

The internet is a wonderful resource but as we all know can be manipulated to muddy waters, persuade and alter perceptions and realities. Ask Russia and China about it; they’re experts!

I had a heated discussion with some relatives a few years back who couldn’t get it into their heads that just because something was said on TV it might not be true! It was mind blowing.

Unfortunately the same is going to occur with a generation of people who believe tik tok etc is factual.

Good luck with your app @zeeb0t I hope it does well for you and makes researching easier!

😀

Indeed. However that all being said, this is kind of the point - it uses the company website as it’s source :) now if they aren’t factual, that’s a whole other thing.

• Haha

Tothemoon24

Top 20

NABEEL AHMED
Mercedes%20AMG.png

Performance​

MBUX%20Hyperscreen.png

Central display​

ALSO READ

Passenger display​

Rear seat tablet​

Rear%20tablet.png

Ease of life features​

This was written 7 months ago , perhaps a sleeping giant of the tech world has made hang gesture technology cheaper .

Reactions: 5 users
D

Deleted member 118

D

Deleted member 118

By teaming with Sony, the world’s largest CMOS image sensor company, and Qualcomm, which commands a 50-percent share of the mobile SoC market, Prophesee, a Paris-based startup, is finally finding a massive volume market for its unique event-based cameras in smartphones

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Hi Zeeb0t.

Even though the NASA logo is on the websites scrolling banner when I ask if NASA is associated with Brainchip the App doesent recognise it.
Perhaps because its a logo or embedded in the scrolling mechanism?

Brainchip Inc​

Question to ask:

Getting an answer for you now, one moment...

There is no information on the website that suggests a direct association between Brainchip and NASA. The website only mentions Brainchip's mission to make every device with a sensor AI-smart and its leadership in edge AI. It also provides information about the company's products, technology, markets, partners, and team members, including its board of directors and scientific advisory board.

Reactions: 6 users

Best regards,

zeeb0t
Impressive! Great work!

Reactions: 4 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20

AI 'brain' created from core materials for OLED TVs​

March 24, 2023
AI “brain” created from core materials for OLED TVs
Structure of the proposed AI synaptic device. Two oxide semiconductor transistors are connected; one for writing and the other for reading. Credit: POSTECH
ChatGPT's impact extends beyond the education sector and is causing significant changes in other areas. The AI language model is recognized for its ability to perform various tasks, including paper writing, translation, coding, and more, all through question-and-answer-based interactions.

The AI system relies on deep learning, which requires extensive training to minimize errors, resulting in frequent data transfers between memory and processors. However, traditional digital computer systems' von Neumann architecture separates the storage and computation of information, resulting in increased power consumption and significant delays in AI computations. Researchers have developed semiconductor technologies suitable for AI applications to address this challenge.

A research team at POSTECH, led by Professor Yoonyoung Chung (Department of Electrical Engineering, Department of Semiconductor Engineering), Professor Seyoung Kim (Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Department of Semiconductor Engineering), and Ph.D. candidate Seongmin Park (Department of Electrical Engineering), has developed a high-performance AI semiconductor deviceusing indium gallium zinc oxide (IGZO), an oxide semiconductor widely used in OLED displays.

The new device has proven to be excellent in terms of performance and power efficiency.

AI synaptic device operation using oxide semiconductors. The conductance of the read transistor can be controlled by charging/discharging the storage node through the write transistor. Once weight updates are complete; the programmed weights are maintained as the writing transistor is turned off. Credit: POSTECH
Efficient AI operations, such as those of ChatGPT, require computations to occur within the memory responsible for storing information. Unfortunately, previous AI semiconductor technologies were limited in meeting all the requirements, such as linear and symmetric programming and uniformity, to improve AI accuracy.

The research team sought IGZO as a key material for AI computations that could be mass-produced and provide uniformity, durability, and computing accuracy. This compound comprises four atoms in a fixed ratio of indium, gallium, zinc, and oxygen and has excellent electron mobility and leakage current properties, which have made it a backplane of the OLED display.

Using this material, the researchers developed a novel synapse device composed of two transistors interconnected through a storage node. The precise control of this node's charging and discharging speed has enabled the AI semiconductor to meet the diverse performance metrics required for high-level performance.

Input voltage-dependent potentiation-depression characteristics of the proposed artificial synapse devices. The brain-inspired synapse device based on an oxide semiconductor exhibits excellent linearity and symmetry during the potentiation and depression, while the output current linearly varies with the number of input pulses. The output current is nearly proportional to the input voltage, making it possible to perform AI training and inference tasks with high accuracy and extremely low power consumption. Credit: POSTECH
Furthermore, applying synaptic devices to a large-scale AI system requires the output current of synaptic devices to be minimized. The researchers confirmed the possibility of utilizing the ultra-thin film insulators inside the transistors to control the current, making them suitable for large-scale AI.

The researchers used the newly developed synaptic device to train and classify handwritten data, achieving a high accuracy of over 98%, which verifies its potential application in high-accuracy AI systems in the future.

Simulation results of MNIST classification using IGZO 2T synaptic devices. High linear and symmetric weight programming characteristics of AI synaptic devices based on oxide semiconductors enable accurate training processes that minimize errors in artificial intelligence systems. In a simulation of random handwriting recognition, these devices achieved an inference accuracy of approximately 98%, which is nearly identical to the accuracy of ideal mathematical calculations. Credit: POSTECH
Professor Chung explained, "The significance of my research team's achievement is that we overcame the limitations of conventional AI semiconductor technologies that focused solely on material development. To do this, we utilized materials already in mass production. Furthermore, Linear and symmetrical programming characteristics were obtained through a new structure using two transistors as one synaptic device. Thus, our successful development and application of this new AI semiconductor technology show great potential to improve the efficiency and accuracy of AI."

Diogenese

Top 20

NABEEL AHMED
Mercedes%20AMG.png

Performance​

MBUX%20Hyperscreen.png

Central display​

ALSO READ

Passenger display​

Rear seat tablet​

Rear%20tablet.png

Ease of life features​

Somewhere in this forest of posts (try the nViso thread), there is a branch which discusses Nviso having an AI App which is built on MetaTF and which nViso said was in use.

Is this too big a stretch ...

"The MBUX also comes with adaptive software offering personalised suggestions to individual driver profiles, which can be created via using the Mercedes me app on a smartphone"

... and how do they recognize hand gestures?

"This software is intuitive and responds well to user inputs based on past usage. We also found the hand gesture recognition feature helpful when opening the sunroof and switching on cabin lights on the go."

... not to mention lane keeping etc.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Hey Gang!

Remember back on the 7th Feb 2023 NVISO announced the following:

NVISO Japan and Privately SA join forces to bring advanced age verification technology to digital kiosks. The solution offers secure, safe and engaging experiences while maintaining privacy and enhancing interactivity for digital kiosks and interactive avatars.​

Well, I just noticed that David Miles (Director of Safety Policy at Meta) "liked" Deepak Tewari (Privately SA) LinkedIn post about the announcement!

That is Meta as in formerly known as Facebook!

B 💋

View attachment 32983
View attachment 32984
View attachment 32985

Returning to this whole Meta connection (as above), I think it's quite interesting and makes a lot of sense when you think about Meta plans for the Metaverse through VR, AR, XR and the use of digital avatars. Camera's inside Meta's V R headsets track eye and face movements but they raise also new privacy questions in terms of how much personal data is being harvested from the device to the cloud.

Here's an extract from an article that explains the privacy issue really well.

Screen Shot 2023-03-26 at 3.14.28 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-03-26 at 3.28.14 pm.png

Back on the 24th Jan 2023 NVISO also signed a digital avatar agreement with Unith. The announcement stated" The integrations will be designed to deliver interactive digital avatars capable of understanding various behavioural and emotional facets of users through eye tracking and facial detection".

So thinking about the big picture in all of this, I imagine that NVISO, Privately SA and Unith are all teaming together (along with BrainChip's help through NVISO) to overcome the privacy issues thanks to AKIDA, to prevent personal data from eye tracking etc, from leaving the device. So no wonder the Director of Safety Policy at Meta was interested in the collaboration announcement between NVISO and Privatley SA, as privacy concerns would be under his remitt IMO.

IMO. DYOR.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-03-26 at 3.14.28 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-26 at 3.14.28 pm.png
    141.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
cool idea and tool

I tested a few questions and they came up as expected.

I also tested a few questions that had me asking more questions.
One Q I asked related to 'who are BRN Customers and who are they partnering with'. The results of this came up a little short IMO' so I asked one more question re one company that seemed to be missing.
Id be very concerned if Megachips has pulled out lol

Early days I know
View attachment 32986

What did you search for? I searched for "Is Megachips partnered with Brainchip?" and it answered with: "Yes, Megachips is partnered with Brainchip. They are incorporating the Akida technology into their ASIC solutions service, enabling the development and support required to design and manufacture integrated circuits and systems on chips with intelligence that will drive AI into the next generation of edge-based devices.".

I also asked: "What relationship does Megachips and Brainchip have together?" and it answered with: "Megachips is incorporating Brainchip's Akida technology into its ASIC solutions service, enabling the development and support required to design and manufacture integrated circuits and systems on chips with intelligence that will drive AI into the next generation of edge-based devices. Therefore, Megachips and Brainchip have a partnership where Megachips utilizes Brainchip's technology through designing the Akida IP into system-on-chip (SoC) products that will be ready-to-use systems or implementing Akida silicon into ready-to-use modules."

Maybe I am just 'asking the right questions'... can you share your 'wrong' question with me? It's cut off in the picture!

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom