BRN Discussion Ongoing

Foxdog

Regular
Hi Foxdog,

It's not speculative as far as Renesas, Mercedes, MegaChip, Socionext, TSMC, NaNose, ... are concerned.

Applicants for SBIR grants from NASA see the inclusion of Akida in their submissions as a positive, although where they got the idea that NASA was in love with Akida I couldn't possibly comment.

The players on the ASX only understand digging holes.

As Ruth says: "WTFnF, Darlene!?"
Yeah I know, but.......still want to see that revenue as proof of real world application and adoption.....

Ruthie simply rocks 🥰

Reactions: 3 users

Deena

Regular
After many small parcels after our surge (all I can afford) I have today fallen into the negatives. I'm just posting this so I can reply to myself this time next year 💁 (fingers crossed)
Hey Kane. As long as your attitude isn't negative you don't have a problem.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

Deena

Regular
Yeah I know, but.......still want to see that revenue as proof of real world application and adoption.....

Ruthie simply rocks 🥰
You WILL see it. Have patience grasshopper. In fact if you look closely, you will see it NOW.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
I'm not a fan of the run-of-the-mill drug cartel mini-series, but Ozark is the Dad's Army of the genre.

Heard about an interview by an NZ radio station of Ian Lavender (Pike in Dad's Army):

Shame about James Beck (Walker),
How's Arthur Lowe? - He's dead
Clive Dunn (Cpl Jones)? - Dead
John Laurie (Frazer)? - Dead
Arnold Ridley (Godfrey)? - Dead
John Le Mesurier? - Dead

Are you going to make another series?
Tin Star & Peaky Blinders may appeal if you have not already considered. FF

Reactions: 4 users

ItsKane

Regular
Hey Kane. As long as your attitude isn't negative you don't have a problem.
This is why this place is special. A valuable viewpoint. 1000 eyes comes in many forms. Thank you

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
😂👍 a wild guess on my part as I just went for the highest price watch when I googled...they fetch some insane prices.. I didn't know watches could be worth so much... i hope you get to wear it soon...🤓🙏🏼
They are the only maker that keeps a register of every watch they have ever made and each watch has a serial number and you can register your ownership which limits the opportunity for fraud so long as you buy from an authorised dealer with papers and original box you can check it’s boba fides directly with the company. FF

• Fire

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
You WILL see it. Have patience grasshopper. In fact if you look closely, you will see it NOW.
images - 2022-03-14T110952.092.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Reactions: 2 users

Zedjack33

Regular
Apologies if already posted or known.

Good to know we have partners for sales.

C2AA350C-0D74-4900-BC6E-93303D8FE9EA.png

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users
I have been purchasing BRN for 2 years now. I was there when we went from 36 cents to 97 cents and then back down. I honestly thought we would hold $1. I will be honest, I am not happy. However, I am a long term holder and I believe we will be doing well by 2025. You really need to ask yourself why you purchased this stock. If you are truely not happy and have had a loss, you have the options to sell, or purchase more at a lower price to average down or just hold. If Mercedes actually implements this in their vehicles our price will surely rocket who knows (no one knows). Up to anyone to hold or sell. I just wanted to put this out here as many of us are not happy with the general market performance (due to recent inflation and war scares) plus most our our most important holdings BRN going down this significantly. Honestly send an email out to investor relations and ask if you are super worried as it is your right.

No financial advice dyor

Reactions: 7 users

newpunta

Regular
Have not read the announcement you have put up but this issue was raised over in the other place and I spent quite a bit of time on the fact that mining companies have their own disclosure requirements under the ASX Rules and so before drawing a comparison between what a mining company releases and any other ASX listed company you need to check.

Best to compare oranges with oranges and apples with apples. But I would challenge anyone to find an orange to match the Brainchip orange or apple. They cannot exist if the reason we are invested in Brainchip is because it is so revolutionary and first in the world.

Mining companies are also not usually working with the Departments of Defence of multiple allied countries or NASA and the European Space Agency and subject to secrecy laws and things like treason not to mention just straight out NDA's.

The whole argument around what a technology company like Brainchip if it is accepted that they have a technology revolution in the form of AKIDA technology and its future iterations should be announcing breaks down when you compare them with companies selling sausages made with a secret recipe, or a gold miner digging for gold, or a shoe company selling its summer range they cannot in any way shape or form be judged by the standards of these businesses.

If shareholders do not understand this then they need to do a whole lot more research about what it is that Brainchip has developed and is selling around the World.

You cannot sit on the fence worrying about whether they have taken adequate measures to protect the intellectual property underpinning AKIDA then complaining because they run a tight ship with most of their work being opaque to your gaze.

It is just that simple.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I love your inputs FF,

BUT I think you have misread the angst people are feeling, with what we are witnessing here.

Oranges with Oranges you say .... Hows about compared to the ASX all technology index XTX........IT HAS DROPPED 29% since its recent peak in November last year.

BRN has dropped 55% since its November peak ......... nearly double.

Is that a fair comparison ? ...... without having to dig too deep into stocks in particular, keeping in mind they all have their own individual background, present and future stories.

Even though the Brainchip has been well validated, not a speculator any longer with still to reveal the household names of its customers.......... and is touted as the next big disturber of technology

don't you think the 55% drop should be questioned ?

I am not questioning the product ......... it's a winner and the time to get in the queue and collect will eventually arrive, but the road we are on at present needs some legitimate questions asked

I believe.

That is my honest opinion, for something that is supposed to be the next best thing and in such HIGH DEMAND by buyers .......... does not seem right.

I understand there is a HOOVER job going on at present ..... biggest tree shake I have ever seen, which goes to show ....... this baby is a GOODUN.

At least I hope that is what is going on.
BALLISTA - AKIDA can it be said in reverse to suit the recent shareprice ?

Reactions: 9 users

Foxdog

Regular
D

Deleted member 118

Anyone managed to watch this yet?

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Humor to lighten up the day
1647337713376.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
S

Straw

I thought I'd share this thought . Not in a million years would I have thought I'd have the chance to have brilliant and obviously committed people like those at Brainchip working effectively in my corner financially speaking (maybe not their primary motivation).
I did go through some significant pain early on and now again..... well call it what you will.... a dip, shared broad uncertainty, manipulation or whatever (certainly zero stress when taken in context with a war-zone).
From what I can see pretty much everything the company was originally working toward has eventuated from when I first invested over 6 years ago, some of the time frames were pushed out but the revenue model has begun to be primed by what appear to be solid business relationships.
Of course no one knows the future but it's a good bet in my view that BRN will be at the very least persistent and innovative (also they have licencees/partners to add to those efforts with physical commercial Akida chips at hand and in quantity).

Even after watching 4 corners last night - re public 'trustees'........ ERGGGHHHH!.................. I've still managed some positivity!

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

newpunta

Regular
Buy side numbers I don't believe is an indication, depends if the numbers are top or bottom heavy imo. Some stocks get loaded at the bottom for illusion. I usually buy stocks at strike price, doesn't always work out for the best. I've also hesitated and missed some pips. I'm not sure their is much science to gauge from in the spec stocks. What I've noticed though, the good stocks have a fair bit of liquidity in them which usually has bots trading it down, i can tell because the sells are usually less than my fees to buy. And they hapoen all day long.
We really need an AKIDA algo counter attack 🙏🏼
When you say "not saying it will succeed" what doubts do you have as to why not, just out of curiosity. ?
I meant ......... that I am not sure/confident that by raising and making this a subject of discussion on this forum will bear any fruit from the management to assist to firm up the share price ........ but worth a try.

Not sure that they can do anything that is not labelled as fluff according to some posts ........ but it is a way to let them know, and if they can I hope they will.

I'm a believer COSTs nothing to ask even though at times may sound like a winge ..........anything is possible, you will be surprised for example how many retailers will grant customers a discount if they dare to ask for it, although this is a different ask.

I have no doubts the Brain will succeed.......

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Veteren BRN and Crypto Hodlers during the ups and downs. Battle hardened...

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

VictorG

I thought I'd share this thought . Not in a million years would I have thought I'd have the chance to have brilliant and obviously committed people like those at Brainchip working effectively in my corner financially speaking (maybe not their primary motivation).
I did go through some significant pain early on and now again..... well call it what you will.... a dip, shared broad uncertainty, manipulation or whatever (certainly zero stress when taken in context with a war-zone).
From what I can see pretty much everything the company was originally working toward has eventuated from when I first invested over 6 years ago, some of the time frames were pushed out but the revenue model has begun to be primed by what appear to be solid business relationships.
Of course no one knows the future but it's a good bet in my view that BRN will be at the very least persistent and innovative (also they have licencees/partners to add to those efforts with physical commercial Akida chips at hand and in quantity).

Even after watching 4 corners last night - re public 'trustees'........ ERGGGHHHH!.................. I've still managed some positivity!
Thank you Straw, well said.

Labsy

Regular
That's the Point...... as you said
BRN was already cheap and sliding ............ the others were clearly over priced and sliding
No buddy,
The market is still figuring out BRN's worth. We have had some very promising news through the early access clients and very positive validation of technology through the Like's of NASA and recently Mercedes. I feel brainchips sp is a guestimate based on future potential earnings which even the most experienced analysts are struggling with. You need to ask yourself what are u comfortable with spending and the timing of your spend... its that simple. You snooze, you loose....you buy too high, you worry about a slide... you wait for the bottom, you miss out entirely on cheap purchases. Every time I buy a parcel, whether it be 1.98, 1.56, 1.25, 0.99 I think to myself...yes!!! I have added to my rare collection of priceless shares... as I am a long term holder... each share to me is worth $25 to $225.. so you see brainchip has always been cheap my friend and will continue to be so, untill we collect serious billion dollar revenue... by then it will be just another Tesla et al

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users
Top Bottom