BRN Discussion Ongoing

Taproot

Regular
I like this..

BrainChip holds a portfolio of 11 patents issued of pending, including one related to Spiking Neural Networks (SNN) that has been cited by leading companies such as IBM, Qualcomm, Samsung, and Hewlett Packard

Here is an IBM Patent citing Peter Van Der Made Patent

Artificial cochlea

"E.g., in the automotive industry, 3D ultrasonic sensors based on the proposed concept may provide low-cost, near-field vision (e.g., <5 m) of any type of autonomous vehicle."

https://patents.justia.com/patent/11042346

LOW POWER NEUROMORPHIC VOICE ACTIVATION SYSTEM AND METHOD

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Foxdog

Regular
I think it was our combined magic that achieved the further fall. 😂FF
Perhaps we should have a 'purchasing roster' to ensure we don't shock the market 😄

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Taproot

Regular
IBEO

• Ibeo: It has Lux 4L and Lux 8L in mechanical Lidar. Cooperated with Valeo, it issued a hybrid solid-state Lidar named Scala.

"Valeo is by far the most advanced company today in terms of industrialization, maturity, testing, reliability and manufacturing scalability of an automotive LiDAR product for ADAS, and eventually for AVs. The SCALA® design was initiated with a cooperation, development and licensing agreement with Ibeo in 2010."

• Fire
  • Love
D

Deleted member 118

Suspect it will move down to 50c range given they don't allow announcements of any kind. Running blind apart from speculative commentary.
@zeeb0t

• Love
D

Deleted member 118

I’ve still one more in my

• Haha
  • Fire
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
D

Deleted member 118

Found this old article a good read, might as well tag you in it @Fact Finder as I normally do when it comes to reading something I can’t be arsed too lol

• Fire
  • Haha

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
A bit of silliness to lighten up the
It sounds like a lot of punters on here are long term holders and are still doing very well despite the downturn in SP. I am genuinely stoked for you all (and jealous if I am dead honest!)

So when you start to get all gloomy on it, spare a thought for my "friend" who only fomoed into the BrainChip party in January 2022 and bought his third and final tranche on the 13th at $2.13 ffs - oh the humanity

The poor guy can no longer make eye contact with his wife 🤣🤣🤣

However, there will be announcements and they are going to be glorious
The world will return to normal and the SP will skyrocket to unfathomable heights

BrainChip is a bloody winner and my mate cannot wait to buy his missus a new Mercedes EQXX to rub it in her face 😂

Akida Ballista!
I have been purchasing BRN for 2 years now. I was there when we went from 36 cents to 97 cents and then back down. I honestly thought we would hold $1. I will be honest, I am not happy. However, I am a long term holder and I believe we will be doing well by 2025. You really need to ask yourself why you purchased this stock. If you are truely not happy and have had a loss, you have the options to sell, or purchase more at a lower price to average down or just hold. If Mercedes actually implements this in their vehicles our price will surely rocket who knows (no one knows). Up to anyone to hold or sell. I just wanted to put this out here as many of us are not happy with the general market performance (due to recent inflation and war scares) plus most our our most important holdings BRN going down this significantly. Honestly send an email out to investor relations and ask if you are super worried as it is your right.

No financial advice dyor
I understand the frustration and it is easy to get attached to a certain level when we see our bank account stack up. Trust me I share the pain with you, but I think it is important to understand that this downturn is not a reflection of the company nor it is reflecting it’s true current value or it’s future value in any regard. I pwrsonllly am baffled that we are below $1 again and never thought we would see it again, yet here we are. I wish I had more spare cash to top up.

Also a reminder: the Nasdaq is down over 20% from peak, individual stocks that have much more saturated market then Brainchip are down up to 90%

Alibaba- %75
CRSP- %75
Fiver- %82
Square- %70
PayPal- %70
Pins- %75
Netflix- %50
Roku- %78
Tesla - %44 has recovered a bit
TSMC- %30
Qualcomm- %28
Intel - %35
Nvidea- %35
Z1P- %90
ARKK- %65
ASML- %33

Just to name a few that are suffering atm.
As much as this hurt it is important to recognise that this is market sentiment not Brainchip sentiment. When people are scared buy, when people are greedy sell.

Just my Opinion , and hopefully we find the bottom soon. :)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

hamilton66

Regular

BrainChip’s Akida architecture features event-based architecture. It supports on-chip training and inference and various sensor inputs such as vision, audio, olfactory, and innovative transducer applications.

Akida is already featured in a unique product: the Mercedes EQXX concept car, displayed at the CES this year, where it was used for voice control to reduce power consumption by up to 10x. Internet of Things (IoT) and opportunities for Edge range from the factory floor to the battlefield.

Neuromorphic computing will not be directly replacing the modern CPUs and GPUs. Instead, the two types of computing approaches will be complementary, each suited for its sorts of algorithms and applications.
Apologies if this has already been posted.
https://www.msn.com/en-au/motoring/...600-new-jobs/ar-AAV5K6G?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531.
The ev market continues to move forward, and the space continues to get more interesting by the day. Anyone who doesn't believe a revolution is coming, rightly or wrongly, has their head up their arse.
GLTA

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 15 users

VictorG

I hope we all treat the current price as a distant memory in the very near future.
My view of the current price wouldn't change even if it was $5 per share because I have no intention of selling.
Those of us in it for the dividends will eventually earn many times more than the current share price in dividends per share.
I look forward to the day when a 5% trading range equates to $10. Then I can tell my friends I'm up or down a million dollars for the day.
Until then I will support my fellow chippers by buying more.
VG

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Have we discussed the fact that this video is held at a BMW track with a BMW F1 car and BMW Racing bike?

Is this pure coincidence or could there be a deeper connection here?

Attachments

• 0570F2AE-6590-46FE-9853-4DC23383AC98.png
    0570F2AE-6590-46FE-9853-4DC23383AC98.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 51
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Apologies if this has already been posted.
https://www.msn.com/en-au/motoring/...600-new-jobs/ar-AAV5K6G?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531.
The ev market continues to move forward, and the space continues to get more interesting by the day. Anyone who doesn't believe a revolution is coming, rightly or wrongly, has their head up their arse.
GLTA
I read today the world wide automotive industry is worth 2.7 trillion dollars CURRENTLY. In its transition to EV much more will be spent each year through to 2040.

I have read that the automotive semiconductor slice of this pie for EV will be 200 billion by 2040. (This is for traditional uses but does not include Brain interface etc;)

I personally believe it cannot credibly be argued that Brainchip will not capture some of this outrageously huge market given the present knowledge regarding Mercedes, Valeo and Ford at least.

Being impossibly conservative such share has to be at least one tenth of one percent of 200 billion US dollars.

So just from automotive this would result in a measly annual 200 million US dollars in revenue by 2040.

Add to this one percent of the current 450 billion defence spending.

Add to this NASA revenue.

Add to this MegaChips revenue.

Add to this Renesas MCU revenue.

Add to this the medical technology market revenue via Biotome and NaNose.

As I said it all makes FF very happy.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 57 users

Easytiger

Regular
Reactions: 6 users

Slade

Top 20
Have we discussed the fact that this video is held at a BMW track with a BMW F1 car and BMW Racing bike?

Is this pure coincidence or could there be a deeper connection here?
That video is from an online commercial stock pile of videos that can be purchased by anyone and used for commercial purposes. I guess that neither confirms or deny that BMW is a client of BRN.

Reactions: 7 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
I read today the world wide automotive industry is worth 2.7 trillion dollars CURRENTLY. In its transition to EV much more will be spent each year through to 2040.

I have read that the automotive semiconductor slice of this pie for EV will be 200 billion by 2040. (This is for traditional uses but does not include Brain interface etc;)

I personally believe it cannot credibly be argued that Brainchip will not capture some of this outrageously huge market given the present knowledge regarding Mercedes, Valeo and Ford at least.

Being impossibly conservative such share has to be at least one tenth of one percent of 200 billion US dollars.

So just from automotive this would result in a measly annual 200 million US dollars in revenue by 2040.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Screenshot (11).png

Your post reminded me of this article I saw this morning.
This is just a beginning and we are seeing huge transition happening across the board, steps taken both by Federal and State governments towards EV revolution. And of course this is just one country, and Australia is comparatively a smaller market.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
You are so on the money FF.

I just wish I had more available cash to buy more because despite the current SP time keeps rolling on and so will the advances in technology.

All of the companies you mentioned are all working feverishly to get or keep ahead of their competition. Which only works in our favour!

For instance; Valeo have a deadline or timeframe they are working towards, and I’m sure customers in an increasing market. They are going to do their best to make it happen: with Akida onboard!

Only a catastrophic event (Lookin at you Putin!) will stop what you have described from occurring.

I may sound greedy but at the moment I have enough to retire well, however I am keen to achive the generational wealth which has been spoken of as I may be wrong but I see this as a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Peace

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users
That's the Point...... as you said
BRN was already cheap and sliding ............ the others were clearly over priced and sliding
The problem at the moment is as they are bouncing back up we are still drifting down. We have lost momentum until there are new announcements..

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

RobjHunt

Regular
It seems obvious that the quarterlys is when we see figures. We’ve been told that this year may very well be a cataylist. I’m certainly prepared to wait 3 months for a pay rise 😉

• Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

JPIck

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thanks FF, Unfortunately for me ,I'm in a position that Ive invested 90% of all the money I have in BRN which I'm having to draw on to fund my extension/renovation. Whilst Im selling (begrudgingly) at a profit , its nothing compared to recent highs. Im selling bundles as little as possible in the hope of waking up to a trading halt pending what we've all been waiting for. It gets depressing when you see your portfolio dropping , dropping , dropping, so I really appreciate this post for reminding me what I am a part of. I have to be patient and remember Rob Telsons words about this being a whole new technology , and with that things take time. Thanks again FF for getting me out of my own mind and back into reality.

• Love
Reactions: 20 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Thanks FF, Unfortunately for me ,I'm in a position that Ive invested 90% of all the money I have in BRN which I'm having to draw on to fund my extension/renovation. Whilst Im selling (begrudgingly) at a profit , its nothing compared to recent highs. Im selling bundles as little as possible in the hope of waking up to a trading halt pending what we've all been waiting for. It gets depressing when you see your portfolio dropping , dropping , dropping, so I really appreciate this post for reminding me what I am a part of. I have to be patient and remember Rob Telsons words about this being a whole new technology , and with that things take time. Thanks again FF for getting me out of my own mind and back into reality.
Have you considered the option of a mortgage or a loan?

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom