BRN Discussion Ongoing

D

Deleted member 118

Well that's interesting!

Had an order in at .87 and until 4.09.45secs it looked like my order would be filled at possibly .86.

Then all of a sudden, my whole order missed out at my original price of .87.

There has been talk on this site about the integrity of the ASX, I think I just witnessed it first hand?

Any ideas?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users

robsmark

Regular
Hypothetically, which would you prefer.

Option a - Next (not the upcoming) 4C, $50 million revenue but zero announcements between between now and then.

Option b - 6 price sensitive announcements of contract signings between now and the next 4C but only $5 million in revenue.

I know what my choice is. All day every day I am going for option a.

Sure I would like more announcements of contracts and partnerships etc but at the end of the day, profit is king!
I choose option AB.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
WTF very annoying
There were ten homeless guys trying to buy one Brainchip share.
Ten homeless guys and one gets his order filled,
Then there were nine homeless guys trying to buy one Brainchip share.
Nine homeless guys and one gets his order filled,
Then there were eight homeless guys trying to buy one Brainchip share.
Eight homeless guys and one gets his order filled,
Then there were seven homeless guys..........................................................🤡🤡💩🤡💩

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

skutza

Regular
Not sure about others, but I'd be personally happy with $2 million plus outside any licensing agreement. I'm in no rush:)

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Not sure about others, but I'd be personally happy with $2 million plus outside any licensing agreement. I'm in no rush:)
I honestly want to see consistent growth. I don't think we will see it yet. Still expecting lumpy but from 3rd q 2023, I want consistent, high growth until 2026.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
...only the German chancellor is desperate to sell a piece of the port of Hamburg to China.

We sold a 99 year lease for the port of Darwin to the Chinese also. They must be collecting ports.

And not only that, us Aussies gave the Northern Territory government $20M, from our taxes, as an incentive to go ahead with the deal.

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fed...-sell-the-port-of-darwin-20220511-p5akc8.html

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Well that's interesting!

Had an order in at .87 and until 4.09.45secs it looked like my order would be filled at possibly .86.

There has been talk on this site about the integrity of the ASX, I think I just witnessed it first hand?

Any ideas?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I have been unable to get out of my head the Phd candidate’s description of AKIDA as a BEAST.

This is truly an amazing adjective to use for this technology. It is so unexpected from my perspective.

It’s use cannot be because of its size as it is smaller than a $AU2.00 coin.

It’s use cannot be due to its minuscule power consumption.

It’s use cannot be because of massive heat generation because there is basically none to speak of.

So it’s use can only be related to its processing power.

AKIDA the BEAST.

Who would have thought to use this term?

A data scientist studying for a PhD that is who? 🥳🥂🍾😎

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 57 users
...only the German chancellor is desperate to sell a piece of the port of Hamburg to China.

Olaf is more stupidor than stupid . It it time for him to listen to his children and their future well-being

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
I have been unable to get out of my head the Phd candidate’s description of AKIDA as a BEAST.

This is truly an amazing adjective to use for this technology. It is so unexpected from my perspective.

It’s use cannot be because of massive heat generation because there is basically none to speak of.

AKIDA the BEAST.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Wait patiently for him to be finally qualified with his PHD . He may re define AKIDA as a gift to the human race

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I honestly want to see consistent growth. I don't think we will see it yet. Still expecting lumpy but from 3rd q 2023, I want consistent, high growth until 2026.
Just look at Pilbara minerals. Market cap of $16 billion dollars. Their quarterly showed nearly $800 million revenue :eek:

Just 2 years ago, their market cap was under $1 billion.

We will do the same, I can feel it in my bones.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess

AKIDA the BEAST.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
BEAST
1666686976403.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Fox151

Regular
Not only do I not even understand this, I also do not see any rocket pictures on it. Wen Moon?
Dolci's charts made so much more sense. I miss Dolci.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Doz

Regular
Well that's interesting!

Any ideas?
jk6199 , below is what took place between 4.09 and 4.10:13 . What you can clearly establish is the desperate buying activity taking place . With 231,610 added last minute to the buy side and only 36,170 added to the sell side to maintain the $0.87 closing price . It is important to remember that Tony Dawe’s main roll is to attract major investors , along with JPR Communication . With BRN entering the ASX200 , this has certainly made their jobs much easier . It is in my opinion , that we have considerable large buying currently taking place from new identity/ identities . New HFT numbers , the short time period from open before we see daily downward price pressure , the churn and the failure to see the price rise coming into the 4C suggests that who ever it is , they have serious fire power .
DAFD08E1-7CDB-4693-8BDD-0C747B75CECD.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Just look at Pilbara minerals. Market cap of $16 billion dollars. Their quarterly showed nearly $800 million revenue :eek:

Just 2 years ago, their market cap was under $1 billion.

We will do the same, I can feel it in my bones.
And there share price is $5.36
They have 2.97 billion outstanding shares
If we make the 16 billion MC in 2 years then hopefully our sp will be more like $8.00

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

JK200SX

Regular
And there share price is $5.36
They have 2.97 billion outstanding shares
If we make the 16 billion MC in 2 years then hopefully our sp will be more like $8.00
More like $9.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom