AVZ Discussion 2022

M.Bison

Regular
The year is 2040.
The NZ roadshow remains shrouded in mystery. No attendee has been heard from since. Families are upset.
AVZ eagerly awaits its mining license.
The world no longer requires lithium for batteries.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29 users

Rediah

Regular
Anyone at the RS this evening ask @Xerof 's serious and pertinent question about access to inexpensive/green hydro power via arrangements regarding the Mpiana Mwanga dam rehab???

It's a critical element in the lower cost numbers for the entire project and the over-riding green credentials for the Manono Lithium DRC transformational journey

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
He addressed that, but for now, refer to my older post below.
View attachment 21365
Above, the hydro power station is one of the 3 projects running under AVZ according to the search results in my above post.

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
So if I am interpreting this correctly is she condemning AVZ in this article ?
Sure is. But I think a pineapple would go well with her green dress. So she has outed herself as one of the roadblocks mentioned somewhere.
And its clear whose payroll she is on too

公主婊子脸

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

TDITD

Top 20
:unsure:

Exploitation of Manono lithium: The interests of the State defended through COMINIERE​

novembre 7, 2022

Kinshasa, November 7th, 2022 (CPA).- The Minister of State in charge of Portfolio, Adele Kayinda Mahina has promised to invest in defending the interests of the Congolese State, within the Commercial and Mining Company of Congo (COMINIERE), in terms of lithium exploitation in Manono, during a working session in his office in Gombe municipality with the national elected officials of the provinces of Tanganyika and Haut-Lomami.
“I am going to restore COMINIERE to its rights. My fight is to defend the interests of the State through this mining company which is a Portfolio company”, she reassured the delegation of national elected officials from Tanganyika and Haut Lomami.
This delegation of deputies had come to present to the Minister of State the concerns of the populations of her two regions around the exploitation of lithium, useful for the manufacture of electric batteries.
Minister Adele Kayinda said that COMINIERE was taken hostage by its partners and forced not to work, despite its resources. This situation was maintained mainly because of the structural confusion that AVZ maintained « This Company acted as AVZ with COMINIERE while on some of its documents it is AVZ mineral and AVZ international on others ».
And to add: « this same company claims to have a 75% instead of 60% share in its joint venture with the aim of registering with stock market institutions and then raising funds, whereas in Manono it does not have ‘no achievement with a visible impact since its installation 6 years ago,’ the Minister of State further declared.
The battery production chain should start in North Katanga
Among the concerns raised by the delegation of the provinces of Tanganyika and Haut-Lomami to the government representative, there are also the problems of asymmetry of information observed at the level of the population around the exploitation of lithium, reputed as a resource main territory of North Katanga, in particular, Moba, Manono, Nyouszo and Kongolo where there are already farms.
« The people of our two provinces are stepping up to deplore the fact that the government, through the Minister of Industry, has embarked on the process of building a battery manufacturing plant in the territory of Sakanya, in Haut Katanga, instead of favoring North Katanga where this resource is quite present”, said the spokesperson for the caucus, national elected officials from two provinces, Emmanuel Mukundi Nyembo. He stressed that their wish is to see the government promote industrial development in the northern part of Katanga, by simultaneously building two lithium manufacturing plants in Tanganyika and Haut-Lomami.
To facilitate industrial development in this part of the country, national elected officials have pinpointed some constraints that the government must first overcome in terms of infrastructure.
« These include the need for the renovation of existing works such as Mpiana Mwanga dam in Haut-Lomami, the reinforcement of Batendera dam in Kalemie », he listed.
Before their meeting with the Minister of State, in charge of Portfolio, this group of national deputies had been received last Tuesday by the Minister of Industry, Julien Paluku, from whom they wanted to obtain reliable information on the process installation of the electric battery manufacturing plant as well as the fate reserved for their respective provinces, in relation to this major project integrating the national economy. ACP/

"The Minister of State in charge of Portfolio, Adele Kayinda Mahina has" .......most likely sealed her fate by doubling down with known corrupt mining company Cominiere (IGF Report)

“I am going to restore COMINIERE to its rights. My fight is to defend the interests of the State through this mining company which is a Portfolio company”......... she digs the hole further, Cominieres only rights after that IGF report is Jail-time so in essence I wholly agree here.

"Minister Adele Kayinda said that COMINIERE was taken hostage by its partners and forced not to work, despite its resources." ...... Now to remind all of the Quote : 'Accuse others of that which you are guilty'

Essentially here the MOP is trying to curry favour and support of those elected officials of the provinces of Tanganyika and Haut-Lomami to put pressure upon AVZ. I'm not so sure that will work as they had met with Julien Paluku minister for industry last week. Looks like lots of politics are happening. I am looking forward to seeing MOP go, honestly thought she was gone on the last clear out.

More propaganda, that gave a little smile (y):D

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 25 users

Azzler

Top 20

Exploitation of Manono lithium: The interests of the State defended through COMINIERE​

novembre 7, 2022

Kinshasa, November 7th, 2022 (CPA).- The Minister of State in charge of Portfolio, Adele Kayinda Mahina has promised to invest in defending the interests of the Congolese State, within the Commercial and Mining Company of Congo (COMINIERE), in terms of lithium exploitation in Manono, during a working session in his office in Gombe municipality with the national elected officials of the provinces of Tanganyika and Haut-Lomami.
“I am going to restore COMINIERE to its rights. My fight is to defend the interests of the State through this mining company which is a Portfolio company”, she reassured the delegation of national elected officials from Tanganyika and Haut Lomami.
This delegation of deputies had come to present to the Minister of State the concerns of the populations of her two regions around the exploitation of lithium, useful for the manufacture of electric batteries.
Minister Adele Kayinda said that COMINIERE was taken hostage by its partners and forced not to work, despite its resources. This situation was maintained mainly because of the structural confusion that AVZ maintained « This Company acted as AVZ with COMINIERE while on some of its documents it is AVZ mineral and AVZ international on others ».
And to add: « this same company claims to have a 75% instead of 60% share in its joint venture with the aim of registering with stock market institutions and then raising funds, whereas in Manono it does not have ‘no achievement with a visible impact since its installation 6 years ago,’ the Minister of State further declared.
Among the concerns raised by the delegation of the provinces of Tanganyika and Haut-Lomami to the government representative, there are also the problems of asymmetry of information observed at the level of the population around the exploitation of lithium, reputed as a resource main territory of North Katanga, in particular, Moba, Manono, Nyouszo and Kongolo where there are already farms.
« The people of our two provinces are stepping up to deplore the fact that the government, through the Minister of Industry, has embarked on the process of building a battery manufacturing plant in the territory of Sakanya, in Haut Katanga, instead of favoring North Katanga where this resource is quite present”, said the spokesperson for the caucus, national elected officials from two provinces, Emmanuel Mukundi Nyembo. He stressed that their wish is to see the government promote industrial development in the northern part of Katanga, by simultaneously building two lithium manufacturing plants in Tanganyika and Haut-Lomami.
To facilitate industrial development in this part of the country, national elected officials have pinpointed some constraints that the government must first overcome in terms of infrastructure.
« These include the need for the renovation of existing works such as Mpiana Mwanga dam in Haut-Lomami, the reinforcement of Batendera dam in Kalemie », he listed.
Before their meeting with the Minister of State, in charge of Portfolio, this group of national deputies had been received last Tuesday by the Minister of Industry, Julien Paluku, from whom they wanted to obtain reliable information on the process installation of the electric battery manufacturing plant as well as the fate reserved for their respective provinces, in relation to this major project integrating the national economy. ACP/

I was expecting another bull shit article to be released this morning, and there it is as expected 😆.
The desperation and disinformation is clear.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 18 users

TDITD

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

wombat74

Top 20
1667864315108.png

• Thinking
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

Samus

Top 20
Ministers organising disinformation campaigns on the ground is a little bit different than Chinese articles being recycled in obscure publications. Imo.
Minister of Portfolio still isn't gone and seems to have the confidence to speak against AVZ in public to other politicians in the region.
I'm not so sure we can really make light of that.

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Ministers organising disinformation campaigns on the ground is a little bit different than Chinese articles being recycled in obscure publications. Imo.
Minister of Portfolio still isn't gone and seems to have the confidence to speak against AVZ in public to other politicians in the region.
I'm not so sure we can really make light of that.

Maybe someone should raise that at the RS?

How and why does Princess Bitchface in the green dress publish and promote such flagrantly hostile disinformation with regard to AVZ activities?

What is being done to counter the ludicrous and absurd accusations that appear to be made by the dead faced voodoo bitch with impunity?

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

wombat74

Top 20
Sure is. But I think a pineapple would go well with her green dress. So she has outed herself as one of the roadblocks mentioned somewhere
Another one for Nigel at tonight's RS . I think I know what the answer will be : 'It's Rubbish !' Yeah but where's the ML Nigel ?

All this so called rubbish is preventing us from trading . Over 6 months and counting . Can't be rubbish if it's bringing a company and it's share holders to it's knees .

MoP was supposed to be gone . Zijin were pulling out of Arbitration . Head of CAMI soon to be removed . ML imminent .

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 34 users

Spikerama

Regular
The question I have so far after 3 RS is what's actually changed ? Yes they are confident . But they were confident 3 months ago .No they were confident 12 months ago . The ML is the focus . Yeh well the ML has always been the focus . Our good local community work is not being reported up to the higher levels and yet apparently we have always maintained a good relationship with the higher levels . If that message is not getting out there then that's AVZ's failure . The AJN issue is BS . Well the map is still carved up and Klaus is on Video saying otherwise , as well as a big glossy photo of him standing next to the MoP . Nigel says we are going Mining . Well what else is he going to say ?

Next Monday is the big day . Suspension extension or no suspension extension . Is this RS just a butter up ,as some suggested , to make SH feel warm and fuzzy while we have pineapples rammed up our clacker or a build up to the ML presentation at the AGM ? I guess we will find out in a weeks time . GLTAH

Could not agree with you more there Wombie, I tell you.

I mean let's get real. For months and months now nearly everyone one in this forum has had a go at Felix for traveling from one State capital to the next, spouting all the good the DRC are doing to bring on the next wave of renewable resources. Cleaning up corruption and lubricating the way for an easy business culture with the West. So the memes get piled onto him for being just a lot of hot air.

We've had the Blah Blah Blah meme. Frank's TALK - ACTION = SHIT equation and so many more. But somehow, once again after and little hand-me-round from Nigel at the latest Shitshow everyone comes backs saying, 'Yep, all good fellas. I'm happy".

How?!! How does this even happen? The irony... no the hypocrisy of it just leaves me agog.

Because really all Nigel has been doing is travelling from state capital to the next, spouting all the good thing that are going to happen, including the ML, which as you said Wombie, he's been saying that for what seems like an eternity. Years.

So if TALK minus ACTION really does equal SHIT then we've got shit. None of it is material and I've said this before, even with ML in hand I'll be keeping the champagne on ice until the caterers at Manono are cooking. Because you can bet your bottom dollar some other corrupt nonce is gonna try and pull swifty after it lands.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 26 users

Remark

Top 20
Could not agree with you more there Wombie, I tell you.

I mean let's get real. For months and months now nearly everyone one in this forum has had a go at Felix for traveling from one State capital to the next, spouting all the good the DRC are doing to bring on the next wave of renewable resources. Cleaning up corruption and lubricating the way for an easy business culture with the West. So the memes get piled onto him for being just a lot of hot air.

We've had the Blah Blah Blah meme. Frank's TALK - ACTION = SHIT equation and so many more. But somehow, once again after and little hand-me-round from Nigel at the latest Shitshow everyone comes backs saying, 'Yep, all good fellas. I'm happy".

How?!! How does this even happen? The irony... no the hypocrisy of it just leaves me agog.

Because really all Nigel has been doing is travelling from state capital to the next, spouting all the good thing that are going to happen, including the ML, which as you said Wombie, he's been say that for what seems like an eternity. Years.

So if TALK minus ACTION really does equal SHIT then we've got shit. None of it is material and I've said this before, even with ML in hand I'll be keeping the champagne on ice until the caterers at Manono are cooking. Because you can bet your bottom dollar some other corrupt nonce is gonna try and pull swifty after it lands.
At some point, regardless of the "rainbows & happiness" that Nigel is currently spreading country wide, I have to call bullshit. I think that point for me is the end of the current extension to suspension.

You can only be lied to for so long before you start to revolt. Tick tock Nigel.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

John25

Regular
Somehow Nige & BoD are spinning something good to pacify the mob of Heavy Hitters …must be good yarn …comes to an end /head at the AGM ..gloves will be off
1667866592689.gif

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 18 users

Roon

Regular

novembre 7, 2022

How infuriating is this!

Wombie - "MoP was supposed to be gone . Zijin were pulling out of Arbitration . Head of CAMI soon to be removed . ML imminent" - couldn't agree more on what youre saying here.

IGF is a toothless tiger, MoP isn't being removed, Cominiere DG isn't going to be prosecuted, zijin if anything had escalated their actions not withdrawn their claim. Its a royal mess.

Honestly despite the repeated claims of don't worry everything will be fine, my gut feeling is that our adversaries (Cong / Klaus / DG CAMI / DG Cominiere / MoP / Zijin) are actually in the driving seat, not us. This is a powerful grouping, and one who is undoubtedly continuing to propogandize upwards to DRC leadership, not just the downwards as seen in today's example media release from MoP. Sure NF says to ignore the noise - however noise and disinformation has a tendency sometimes to gain its own momentum, particularly when it's being driven by high level officials and big business. This noise is also backed by the dark side's willingness to pursue actions we can't match due to ethics and legalities.

I want this ride to be over

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

Azzler

Top 20
At some point, regardless of the "rainbows & happiness" that Nigel is currently spreading country wide, I have to call bullshit. I think that point for me is the end of the current extension to suspension.

You can only be lied to for so long before you start to revolt. Tick tock Nigel.

This this this. 👌
Sh happy because of more blah blah?
For me too this is the last one.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Chilla

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Misfits

Regular
Weigh in tonight at the Melb Preso 🤜🤛
Its going to be fascinating hearing back from you Chilla. You have so many things you want to ask which is bloody good. Good luck and I hope you get some direct answers (not fluff) from your extensive list.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

JohnJoyce

Regular
Personally I thought last night was the same spiel I heard Nigel talk to us all at the Perth Roadshow in May 2021.
Since then we’ve gotten absolutely no where bar about 100 huts and a few bob cats.
Waste of time roadshow in my opinion.

Not getting the happy camp feel from it anyway. Anyways that all my opinion.

• Sad
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom