Autonomous Emergency Braking Project

Anyone up for AEB :)

Saw there was a handful of AEB posts back in 2020 on HC so will post this there also.

Searching for industrial application info and came across this guy in Perth?

Been on this project last year and half according to profile.

Could be independent but given he started a while ago, could have been given early access or engaged by BRN or someone else local.

Be handy for either road vehicles or even say mine vehicles like autonomous haulage at Rio.

S5 P Zhou Linked In 1.png

S5 P Zhou Linked In 2.png

S5 Web 1.png

S5 Web 2.png

S5 Web 3.png

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Chilling

Considering alot of the development work is being done in Perth by RIO, BHP and FMG for autonomous trucks and rail would be surprised if they arent aware of brainchip and its capabilities would look an ideal fit especially for emergency situations and systems?
FMG are probably the best to approach and very open to new technology.

Reactions: 5 users
Anyone up for AEB :)

Saw there was a handful of AEB posts back in 2020 on HC so will post this there also.

Searching for industrial application info and came across this guy in Perth?

Been on this project last year and half according to profile.

Could be independent but given he started a while ago, could have been given early access or engaged by BRN or someone else local.

Be handy for either road vehicles or even say mine vehicles like autonomous haulage at Rio.

View attachment 278
View attachment 279
View attachment 280
View attachment 281
View attachment 282
Great research. Deserves 1,000 eyes full attention might link to the WA heavy rail project that was hinted at by Tech Laden and uiux back in the day fuelled by comments made by then CEO Mr. Dinardo.
My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom