ASX Short Positions.

D

Deleted member 118

It will be interesting to see if the short position that went up dramatically over a few days was the same time LDA was selling as well, as the short position has currently increased by 15% from the 13th feb to the 23rd. I wonder where they got the shares from.
499FA762-03F2-441C-B986-C0EE55CC731F.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Kachoo

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Kachoo

Regular
It will be interesting to see if the short position that went up dramatically over a few days was the same time LDA was selling as well, as the short position has currently increased by 15% from the 13th feb to the 23rd. I wonder where they got the shares from.
View attachment 30364
Rocket it dropped 4 million from 124 mil on Feb 16 but still waiting Feb 17 th for today's info.

Reactions: 3 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Can you imagine a scenario where company communicates to the market well respecting the NDA still, announces the key progress steps, and bring in sales?

There are still people blaming shorting, but the fact is, once company management pulls its finger out and decides to support its retail investors as well, not just the likes of LDA, then voila! Shorting activity will decrease.

Shorts will cover, share price will be up.
Magic.

If not willing to do that, yeah sure we can keep blaming the shorters, shout from the roof top against shorting while they make money and the holders suffer.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
D

Deleted member 118

Can you imagine a scenario where company communicates to the market well respecting the NDA still, announces the key progress steps, and bring in sales?

There are still people blaming shorting, but the fact is, once company management pulls its finger out and decides to support its retail investors as well, not just the likes of LDA, then voila! Shorting activity will decrease.

Magic.

If not willing to do that, yeah sure we can keep blaming the shorters, shout from the roof top against shorting while they make money and the holders suffer.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Yak52

Regular

Magic.

It is frustrating , baconlover.

yes agree with your post. take out the "emotion" of the Tech behind akida how great etc and look at the biz from a shareholders perspective.

you must ask this simple question. ..........WHY? about everything that has happened.

It would "appear" that our USA Office of Management do NOT want to operate or deal with having an Australian Company. They operate like a US Office of a US company. Since they have a "cashflow" coming in from LDA on call, and NOT from shareholders (ie: capital raisings) they can ignore the ASX and the Shareholders, particularly since none of the top brass want to SELL their holdings. (Yet)

Please note - I do not for one minute believe that the shares we are shown (Top 20) belonging to management are the ONLY shares!

Many moons ago I used to set up for my clients Accounts in HongKong, Panama, Bermuda, Caymans, Delaware(usa) etc. Everyone with a brain in management does this. High net worth people do this. for a reason. (tax, diversification of assets, protection assets etc)

IF this BRN finally gets going,..........I will be doing this myself (I am dual Citizenship).

Yak52

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
It is frustrating , baconlover.

yes agree with your post. take out the "emotion" of the Tech behind akida how great etc and look at the biz from a shareholders perspective.

you must ask this simple question. ..........WHY? about everything that has happened.

It would "appear" that our USA Office of Management do NOT want to operate or deal with having an Australian Company. They operate like a US Office of a US company. Since they have a "cashflow" coming in from LDA on call, and NOT from shareholders (ie: capital raisings) they can ignore the ASX and the Shareholders, particularly since none of the top brass want to SELL their holdings. (Yet)

Please note - I do not for one minute believe that the shares we are shown (Top 20) belonging to management are the ONLY shares!

Many moons ago I used to set up for my clients Accounts in HongKong, Panama, Bermuda, Caymans, Delaware(usa) etc. Everyone with a brain in management does this. High net worth people do this. for a reason. (tax, diversification of assets, protection assets etc)

IF this BRN finally gets going,..........I will be doing this myself (I am dual Citizenship).

Yak52
Too true Yak.

With regard to setting up clients accounts in different places, I do have a question.
Is this why we have a few "nominee accounts" around?

I've been in touch with my accountant and lawyer regarding setting up a trust, will ask them about this facility too. As you said, will be handy when our chipper flies, eventually whenever that happens.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Yak52

Regular
Too true Yak.

With regard to setting up clients accounts in different places, I do have a question.
Is this why we have a few "nominee accounts" around?

I've been in touch with my accountant and lawyer regarding setting up a trust, will ask them about this facility too. As you said, will be handy when our chipper flies, eventually whenever that happens.

Bacon.............a Nominee Account is not just holding shares for one person, it can be holding on behalf of HUNDREDS of other accounts.
Look up BLACKSTONE and see how many different banks, hedgies are listed under that Nominee Account.

ok seems I have been Modded by Zebot, ? for a post explaining how much goes on inside Brokerages regarding getting Intelligence and info to make Trading decisions.
Not sure whether moved or just deleted! Hmmm/ Zebot you not happy with it?

Yak52

• Fire

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member

Your post contained an allegation / reference to a HC mod.

BaconLover

Founding Member
Bacon.............a Nominee Account is not just holding shares for one person, it can be holding on behalf of HUNDREDS of other accounts.
Look up BLACKSTONE and see how many different banks, hedgies are listed under that Nominee Account.

ok seems I have been Modded by Zebot, ? for a post explaining how much goes on inside Brokerages regarding getting Intelligence and info to make Trading decisions.

Yak52
Thanks Yak.
Makes sense why a top holding family recently moved all their holdings into one nominee account.

Reactions: 2 users

stuart888

Regular
I love Brainchip SNN low power smarts! They are in the middle of the most important industry revolution ever.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mugen74

Regular
There will be no takeover Stuart,an offer may be made at some point but there will be no buy out.

• Love
There will be no takeover Stuart,an offer may be made at some point but there will be no buy out.
I wouldn't rule out a buyout but I think that would come much later in the game by that time I think we'd be worth around 40 plus billion

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Mugen74

Regular
I wouldn't rule out a buyout but I think that would come much later in the game by that time I think we'd be worth around 40 plus billion
My question is what position do you think BRN will end up at on this list if as stated (and then achieved )the goal is to be Ubiquitous?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230308_141815_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230308_141815_Samsung Internet.jpg
    425.2 KB · Views: 84
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
My question is what position do you think BRN will end up at on this list if as stated the goal is to be Ubiquitous?
10x Microsoft ??? :love::love: Numero uno! Tell him he's dreaming

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
  • Love
My question is what position do you think BRN will end up at on this list if as stated (and then achieved )the goal is to be Ubiquitous?
Ok should have been more clearer I don't think a buyout offer will be made until we are further progressed and have made a name for ourselves that is associated with excellence and groundbreaking technology that is recognised globally. Also it doesn't mean that the offer would be accepted.
But yes it's a hard question you have put forth. Some days I can easily think we could hit 100 bucks a share. But really all this future thought of market cap is total plucking numbers out of thin air at the moment . All I know and just my personal opinion is that brn are going to be a game changer across the semiconductor industry. So really mate I honestly got NFI what thats gonna be worth. Hold tight and accumulate when possible I say to that mug in the mirror. 😂

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
future thought of market cap is total plucking numbers out of thin air at the moment
Wise words.
We can't predict what the closing share price would be today, let alone in 10 years time. Too many factors involved.

Many companies have started to use the word 'ubiquitous' too, may be it sounds cool.

Rob Telson in one of the podcasts hinted sales aren't that easy to come by (along those lines, not exact words). Assume it could be due to the new tech. Explains why we haven't signed above the line since MegaChips. With the advent of the second Gen I'm hoping we see some results by Q4 of this year.

Come on sales team! Do your 🎩 magic!!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Wise words.
We can't predict what the closing share price would be today, let alone in 10 years time. Too many factors involved.

Many companies have started to use the word 'ubiquitous' too, may be it sounds cool.

Rob Telson in one of the podcasts hinted sales aren't that easy to come by (along those lines, not exact words). Assume it could be due to the new tech. Explains why we haven't signed above the line since MegaChips. With the advent of the second Gen I'm hoping we see some results by Q4 of this year.

Come on sales team! Do your 🎩 magic!!
I think once renesas and megachips release products the ink to paper from other interested parties will happen. Fortune favors the brave my little DR🤣
Oh and socionext, prophesee, etc,etc,etc,xtc

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
  • Fire

stuart888

Regular
Yeah Brainchip employees. Traderlion helps me. They help me think about decisions, when to buy Brainchip or any other stock, etf.

Brainchip AI TinyML smarts is on Spotify by the way!!! Fantastic podcast by CEO Sean today.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom