Absolutely tanking

wilzy123

Founding Member
Forget hockey sticks... TMH is up a whopping 77% since it listed. Staggering growth. Big fan club on the crapper. Seems like the only two posting. Given most shares (97%+?) are held by top 20, surely this can't be the 3% posting? This makes it all the more pathetic. Honestly this looks destined for sub-20 cents. Unfortunately there are no buyers, making liquidity virtually impossible. I guess anyone thinking of investing in TMH should factor that in (i.e. you might not ever be able to sell your junk shares once you buy them). That would suck. But anyway, the testimonials of these two (below) make the idea still seem worthwhile. I'll leave that up to you.
lolz1.jpg

lolz2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Good luck to them, rdncoic, was there when I did my "IS TMH A TRAP FOR HOLDERS??" thread title on HC, I think it's one of the reasons I got permanently banned, no warnings, just permanently banned, I was dishing it out to the mods pretty good, with the report post feature though 🙄..

When I'm in a better financial position, I plan to "trade" their shares..

Let me guess, BL is the other 😛

• Haha

wilzy123

Founding Member
When I'm in a better financial position, I plan to "trade" their shares..

Really? I think there might be better things for you to sink money into. These better things will not only depreciate like TMH appears to continually do, but you will actually enjoy it at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Really? I think there might be better things for you to sink money into. These better things will not only depreciate like TMH appears to continually do, but you will actually enjoy it at the same time.
You can't always make money you know..
I'm not a good trader 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
You can't always make money you know..
I'm not a good trader 😛

The TMH boat as it conquers Canada

eWzwxE.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Can't understand why TMH discussion is not more active. Such a hot steaming pile.

• Haha

wilzy123

Founding Member
Screenshot_20220818-141249_CommSec.jpg

Someone offering a TMH fat cat a life raft off SS LOL.

Still looking like a premium bid to me. I'd consider selling into that to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Half yearly report due on/before end of the month. That should be good for a laugh, especially if there's another trading halt ahead of its release like this time last year. Yep... a trading halt for a half yearly report.

IncredibleCornyEuropeanpolecat-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: 2 users
Half yearly report due on/before end of the month. That should be good for a laugh, especially if there's another trading halt ahead of its release like this time last year. Yep... a trading halt for a half yearly report.

View attachment 14455
Haha!
Yeah, well I'll be giving it a quick look over, to be sure 😛

Last year they were going backwards, with no real explanation, as to why 🤔..

cosors

👀

View attachment 14455
Do they publish hotcrapper user numbers in it? They advertise on their page with four year old figures.

• Haha
Top Bottom