4DS Discussion

GazDix

Regular
Hi all long suffering 4DS holders. Here is a discussion thread about anything 4DS away from HC.

Just a simple question to get the discussion started: any chance we will finish by this year and be able to sell something?

Reactions: 5 users

Luppo71

Founding Member
Gday all,
Just jumped back in for a second go with small parcel so I'm hoping for a yes to that answer Gaz.

Reactions: 1 users

gex

Regular
Holding a small amount also

Deena

Regular
Gday all,
Just jumped back in for a second go with small parcel so I'm hoping for a yes to that answer Gaz.
I still have a couple of million, so hopefully something happens later in the year to fund our pension payments for 2022-23.

Reactions: 4 users

Sim27

Emerged
Bottom drawer stock for me. Set and forget.

Reactions: 2 users

Deena

Regular
Reactions: 8 users

xdragon

Still in a little red for me, as Deena said, not too concerned about the SP, just gonna see how it will plays out.

okaypublic

Emerged
I’m in the green on 1.9 million…
Pretty overweight in this one (maybe over confident) but high conviction investments are where you make the most…

Here’s to This great new forum and a solid takeover offer in 2022!

SilentioAsx

Emerged
I have been watching the recent HC train wreck from the confines of the BRN forum. So far this new forum is showing some promise. I hope it enables better control over ALL obvious rampers (both up & down), and we can all enjoy civilised opinion pieces and well researched information that will help inform all of us to make good investment decisions. Hopefully this forum will free us all from (for example) organised manipulation and possible campaigns of misinformation. I am sure most of us are fully engaged in our own due diligence processes when investing, however I will be delighted if I don't have to continually utilise a blocking function to free myself from the dark and muddy waters.

I am a long term holder in 4DS. I am patently aware of the many and complex hurdles faced when inventing and developing such ground breaking technology. With this in mind, and despite the recent frustrations with development timelines, I have seen nothing so far in company disclosures and in this development journey that has surprised or overly concerned me. Clearly we have some brilliant minds at work with 4DS. I am so far, more than happy to leave my investment in the hands of the only people who know precisely what is going on behind the scenes. I find speculating (guessing) about what is going on behind the scenes superficially comforting (confirmation bias often at work with myself) but deep down I know very well that it is based on nothing.

If I didn't believe there was a high probability of success this deep into the development cycle, and I didn't think there was a huge market for the intended end product ................I would not be here.

Risk /Reward still well on target for 'myself'.

Reactions: 15 users
Hi all long suffering 4DS holders. Here is a discussion thread about anything 4DS away from HC.

Just a simple question to get the discussion started: any chance we will finish by this year and be able to sell something?
I have a small holding in 4DS. (Much bigger in BRN and WBT)

I try to track key milestones for companies so I can see if management are delivering on their plans. This is what I'm watching out for in 2022:
  1. Complete process optimisation in Q1
  2. Commence Lot Production in Q2
  3. Out of Fab Lot delivered by early Q3
  4. End goal to demonstrate the ability to fabricate a 4DS Interface Switching megabit memory array

Deena

Regular
They sound like reasonable and realist goals CM. The end game of selling the company/technology must be getting ever closer if the technology stacks up, and the indicators are that they are getting some really good metrics although all is not yet being revealed.

Reactions: 3 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
I have a small holding in 4DS. (Much bigger in BRN and WBT)

I try to track key milestones for companies so I can see if management are delivering on their plans. This is what I'm watching out for in 2022:
  1. Complete process optimisation in Q1
  2. Commence Lot Production in Q2
  3. Out of Fab Lot delivered by early Q3
  4. End goal to demonstrate the ability to fabricate a 4DS Interface Switching megabit memory array
And yet the biggest discriminator for 4DS ReRAM is its ability to be used as a battery. This should be a huge plus for edge devices, with the ReRAM right there at the edge, it could store electrical energy for the likes of an Akida chip, as well as permanent memory storage, to create truly autonomous, remote edge devices.

SilentioAsx

Emerged
The 4DS discussion on HC has sadly developed into a speculation driven paranoia fest at the moment. Some people are starting to develop an alternative ‘truth’, based on hearsay and idle speculation eg. ‘IF’ , JD has sold out and ‘IF’ he sold all his shares I can see why some holders MIGHT be selling ….. and comments like ‘My faith was blown away last week with info I received last week’ …… and we are left dangling with no idea of ‘what’ this refers too because the author is not willing to share ….. just prepared to drop a bomb and leave it to do it’s damage. I just hope the discussion settles down soon and becomes considerably more reality and evidence based.

Deena

Regular
The 4DS discussion on HC has sadly developed into a speculation driven paranoia fest at the moment. Some people are starting to develop an alternative ‘truth’, based on hearsay and idle speculation eg. ‘IF’ , JD has sold out and ‘IF’ he sold all his shares I can see why some holders MIGHT be selling ….. and comments like ‘My faith was blown away last week with info I received last week’ …… and we are left dangling with no idea of ‘what’ this refers too because the author is not willing to share ….. just prepared to drop a bomb and leave it to do it’s damage. I just hope the discussion settles down soon and becomes considerably more reality and evidence based.
Yes SA, I have given up on that other thread some time ago, however we need a few more talented commentators over here to liven up the conversation. Not much flowing from management at the moment and this leaves a vacuum for endless and non-sensical speculation.

Hopefully we we receive some more substantial news before too long that we can hang our hats on and move forward. Still the conversations on the BRN thread here are first class, so this is keeping me well occupied.

Reactions: 4 users

Kvalley

Emerged
I've just moved from HC to this forum for the same reasons you've mentioned ... long term holder of 5 years. Glad to have been recommended to this site.

SilentioAsx

Emerged
Good to have you here Kvalley. You will find it a far more peaceful place than HC is currently. Hopefully, very soon others will migrate across with the same hopes of sharing and learning from each other.

Kvalley

Emerged
Good to have you here Kvalley. You will find it a far more peaceful place than HC is currently. Hopefully, very soon others will migrate across with the same hopes of sharing and learning from each other.
Thank you. Great to be here.

Ajrosh

Emerged
Hi All,

Do you think it is a nice time for small parcel to be added to average my shares which are down by 50% or expecting further decline in sp. please let me know your thoughts

Deena

Regular
Hi All,

Do you think it is a nice time for small parcel to be added to average my shares which are down by 50% or expecting further decline in sp. please let me know your thoughts
First, tell us what is going to happen in Ukraine (escalation? Extent? Reaction?); when is the next announcement from 4DS, and what will it be; what is going to be the trend line for the market overall ... then maybe we could have a guess at an order of magnitude response. Oh ... and would need to know your individual circumstances.

Just have to give it your best guess based on DYOR and decide if you can afford to lose it if it goes the wrong way. For me I'm just holding my fairly considerable holding. Good luck in your decision.

Emerged
good to see decent convo. roll on shortloop

Top Bottom