BRN Discussion Ongoing

7für7

Regular
I know I'm about to get some pushback, but all I'm seeing here right now is attempts to influence people through manipulation. Some people here always wait from one quarter to the next to push their mood against management. Just like the people on hotcrapper, who disclose themselves as shorters and then seriously try to smuggle in a factual nuance with their bashing. Simply ridiculous. If you want to vote against something, do it for yourself... if you are dissatisfied, then sell. What's with this constant attempt to persuade others to think and act like you? Stay grounded... and leave the other investors alone with your negative attitude. Everyone is responsible for themselves, and we don't need a guardian! only my opinion

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

AL137393

Emerged
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Beebo

Regular
Well, I was hopeful but was not betting on this quarter to show much revenue. However, VVDN is about to start selling and CupCake shortly there after. I’m also expecting at least one IP license between now and end of year.

I know the wait has been long, but surely, we are standing tall in the ecosystem and things are going to start positively unraveling anytime now.

It’s coming!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
Total payments to suppliers and employees of US$4.9M in the current quarter was slightly higher
than the prior quarter (US$4.2M) due to the payment of 2023 bonuses to employees of US$0.1M,
increased third party marketing & sales services and the renewal of corporate insurance policies
($0.22M) and other increased corporate costs.

Time has come to Vote NO.

The boys club needs to be broken up
I am bitterly disappointed. I will still be voting YES .

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 13 users

Cardpro

Regular
Oh come on guys… what did you expect? I’m really more surprised about the disappointment of some, than of the quarterly results….
Some people here always warned about posting everything related on AI without directly linking to brainchild. This is misleading and wakes hope without reason. It Will take time remember that. Someone need patience in here. If not, better invest in something else. Only my opinion

The dump is always happening because of investors who expect huge gains. If they are disappointed, they sell because they know “no lambo today”… patient investors don’t sell
Really? 90k is legit so small, if it was like 400k - 500k, it would be more understandable given they should be getting paid for providing tech support to the buyers. They are spending millions each quarter on the employees, 90k is just ridiculous.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

overpup

Regular
Annual Meeting is gonna be a pleasant experience lol

Reactions: 5 users

Getupthere

Regular
I am bitterly disappointed. I will still be voting YES .
Hi Frank,

What has the company done to deserve your YES vote?

IP signing?

In 2020 We were ahead of the competition by 3 years and now we are coming upto 4 years since the AKD1000 was released.

Does that make sense to you?

How’s the 5 year plan going?

In my opinion management will continue collecting all the 💵 from the company.

then they just walk away with all the shares after 4 years and let the next manager do the hard yards.

Wake up people.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users
On a positive note regarding this quarterly it does not look like there will be any amendments this time round.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Tezza

Regular
I was expecting alot more carnage.

Reactions: 1 users

7für7

Regular
Really? 90k is legit so small, if it was like 400k - 500k, it would be more understandable given they should be getting paid for providing tech support to the buyers. They are spending millions each quarter on the employees, 90k is just ridiculous.
If you think so, than just do what you have to do. Everyone is coming out now with his personal frustration and anger against the board! I’m really not interested in anonymous persons negativ feelings and opinions.. that’s all.. as I said. Vote how you want to vote. And go to work for brainchip. I hope they will cut off the payment when they employ you because you all complain about they pay too much to their employees. Maybe you go to work for free? Hm? No? Oh I see…

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Hi Frank,

What has the company done to deserve your YES vote?

IP signing?

In 2020 We were ahead of the competition by 3 years and now we are coming upto 4 years since the AKD1000 was released.

Does that make sense to you?

How’s the 5 year plan going?

In my opinion management will continue collecting all the 💵 from the company.

then they just walk away with all the shares after 4 years and let the next manager do the hard yards.

Wake up people.
We have all had a bit of a fall today but by ridding ourselves of our fear we will Getupthere again to face the next quarterly report . Suicidal behaviour like selling our shares or voting NO results in nothing positive especially when the company and its employees are forging ahead with an increasing number of respected and powerful partners to reach successful end points with our products.Hold fast to all that is good

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Mccabe84

Regular
After discovering a partnership can simply mean BRN gave them an box to trial, terrible quarterly and NO new IP for a few years I'll be voting No at the agm. Will sell at the end of year if it continues along the same route.. my opinion only

Reactions: 1 users

Damo4

Regular
I hope everyone who is planning on voting No to Resolution 1 , and even worse, voting Yes to Resolution 9 understands the consequences.
If you do, I assume you also have the common sense to sell most of your shares now, before you voluntarily crush your own investment.
It's clear you want a return on your investment, don't cut off your nose to spite your face.

You've got 3 full pages of CEO statement demonstrating the work put into this quarter, probably the most I have ever seen in a single quarter, but the "receipts" figure is apparently the only metric worthy of their remuneration. Forget the fact that Brainchip precedes the Edge Ai market, creating the first NM Edge box that's not even out yet.

Maybe I'm wrong, I must have missed the news about another rival company selling Neuromorphic IP to every other business out there.
Hopefully someone can link me to this Neuromorphic giant that has pushed Brainchip into the gutter.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

manny100

Regular
I had no expectations of revenue. I think it will be the Sept'24 or the following Dec quarter before we start to see revenue. Likely 2025 before we start to see a consistently growing revenue stream.
We are in a new AI industry segment that is barely out of the revenue starting blocks, perhaps still preparing to leave.
The best BRN can do is best prepare to be 1st choice chip/IP suppliers when the market starts moving.
Just like you won't get crops without rain, we will not get revenue until the market in this new segment picks up.
Still, for me, it will provide further top-up opportunities.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

7für7

Regular
I hope everyone who is planning on voting No to Resolution 1 , and even worse, voting Yes to Resolution 9 understands the consequences.
If you do, I assume you also have the common sense to sell most of your shares now, before you voluntarily crush your own investment.
It's clear you want a return on your investment, don't cut off your nose to spite your face.

You've got 3 full pages of CEO statement demonstrating the work put into this quarter, probably the most I have ever seen in a single quarter, but the "receipts" figure is apparently the only metric worthy of their remuneration. Forget the fact that Brainchip precedes the Edge Ai market, creating the first NM Edge box that's not even out yet.

Maybe I'm wrong, I must have missed the news about another rival company selling Neuromorphic IP to every other business out there.
Hopefully someone can link me to this Neuromorphic giant that has pushed Brainchip into the gutter.
Exactly this is what they don’t understand! And I wrote about it few weeks ago. Every action is followed by a reaction. And maybe they think after their voting (no) the share price will magically go up. I also think it’s better they sell and invest in something else. Only my opinion. I hope the majority of investors have more understanding and patience then others

• Love

manny100

Regular

Other companies are pretend AI at the Edge. Learning on chip and no visit to the cloud is unique to AKIDA.

• Love
Top Bottom