AVZ Discussion 2022

cruiser51

Top 20
Tommy@afr,

Tommy having money doesnt make you an asshole and I assume you are talking about yourself. Many of us on here and as shareholders are very compassionate. I have traveled and worked in 3rd world countries where I have done my best to help the locals.

Your comments are insensitive - the problem lies with the corruption within the DRC.

Wake up.

SilentOne
Why even waste your breath and respond to him?
He has proven time and time again his absolute lack of knowledge and realism, his head is with the fairies.
He is entitled to his opinion, but that is as far as it goes.
I have him on ignore.

Reactions: 7 users

Tommy@afr

Regular
Tommy@afr,

Tommy having money doesnt make you an asshole and I assume you are talking about yourself. Many of us on here and as shareholders are very compassionate. I have traveled and worked in 3rd world countries where I have done my best to help the locals.

Your comments are insensitive - the problem lies with the corruption within the DRC.

Wake up.

SilentOne
Oh sorry mate didn’t mean to offend was being tongue in cheek. As in from the perspective of a DRC citizen with no phone digging a mine by hands. Wiping sweat from their brow with a dirty rag while we complain about losing some shekels. their country has been looted by many different assholes.
I appreciate that we are all doing our best with our best intentions at heart. The problem absolutely lies with the corruption in the DRC. Of course. But surely you can appreciate from the perspective of a DRC citizen we are yet another group of wealthy out of country investors being cut up about losing their money. Again sorry to offend

SilentOne

Regular
Oh sorry mate didn’t mean to offend was being tongue in cheek. As in from the perspective of a DRC citizen, their country has been looted by many different assholes.
I appreciate that we are all doing our best with our best intentions at heart. The problem absolutely lies with the corruption in the DRC. Of course. But surely you can appreciate from the perspective of a DRC citizen we are yet another group of wealthy out of country investors being cut up about losing their money. We are in this for money. We didn’t invest for the benefit of the DRC people, for compassion. That’s a great side advantage to our investment. But our purpose is to get value for our dollar. I’m wide awake bud. So much so that I can loosely joke about this situation. Thanks man. Again sorry to offend
Tommy,

I dont get offended.

Dathcom once up and running I will summise will be the choice employer to work for because the conditions and salaries are likely to be higher than what is currently on offer. We will also keep to our word.

I have worked in 3rd world countries where having a Western Managed business has created significant opportunities for the locals that they would not otherwise have had and are happier and healthier because of it.

Lets just wait and see.

Regards,

SilentOne

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Spikerama

Regular
Tommy,

I dont get offended.

Dathcom once up and running I will summise will be the choice employer to work for because the conditions and salaries are likely to be higher than what is currently on offer. We will also keep to our word.

I have worked in 3rd world countries where having a Western Managed business has created significant opportunities for the locals that they would not otherwise have had and are happier and healthier because of it.

Lets just wait and see.

Regards,

SilentOne

Ok so here's an idea.

Why don't we place job ads in the media where Congolese would normally come across them. State all of the conditions and salaries and perks that will be available to successful applicants and then pull the rug on them. Either when they apply or at the end of the ad. Basically saying that all this would be available to you right now if it wasn't for corrupt shenanigans of Gov officials in cahoots with the mining company with worst human rights on the planet.

Bit of a dog thing to do to someone just wanting a decent job but it's one way of solving the very real problem that TommyAFR (fucking most offensive name on the forum) so rightly points out.

Reactions: 2 users

SilentOne

Regular
Ok so here's an idea.

Why don't we place job ads in the media where Congolese would normally come across them. State all of the conditions and salaries and perks that will be available to successful applicants and then pull the rug on them. Either when they apply or at the end of the ad. Basically saying that all this would be available to you right now if it wasn't for corrupt shenanigans of Gov officials in cahoots with the mining company with worst human rights on the planet.

Bit of a dog thing to do to someone just wanting a decent job but it's one way of solving the very real problem that TommyAFR (fucking most offensive name on the forum) so rightly points out.
Spike,

I think the better way to go is to emphasise the benefits of working for Dathcom.

Reputation carries allot of weight and so does respect.

Regards,

SilentOne.

Reactions: 5 users

Roger2018

No, let’s not do that!

Reactions: 4 users

oxxa23

Regular
Seriously think there there would be no desire to mine this now....none what so ever.... and, don't blame them in the slightest.... think this will go to someone with significant power, and no fear of taking on all the corruption.... someone backed by the usa govt... and we know the usa will want to have access to the product supply...

Sell it up and let's all move on... with the lessons learnt the last two years, no way directors are in for the long haul in my eyes...

• Love
Reactions: 19 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Just need a MoU signed first

CHB

Regular

Spikerama

Regular
Spike,

I think the better way to go is to emphasise the benefits of working for Dathcom.

Reputation carries allot of weight and so does respect.

Regards,

SilentOne.

Emphasising the benefits of working for Dathcom is not shining a light on the actual issue for Congolese who may only share a mobile phone that stays at the local small goods store; who with the limited time they get to use it are certainly not logging on to X (formerly twitter).

Hudnut

Regular
Ok so here's an idea.

Giving someone hope and then ripping it away would be nasty AF. Not my cup of tea.

• Love

Frank

Top 20
1714306644023.png

1714306683757.png

1714307222938.png

1714306933373.png

1714306997088.png

Top Bottom